Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The PI on Mars and his Young Partner {Pl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The year is 3094. Hyperion City is a city on Mars that is protected by a dome over the whole city from the harsh atmosphere sphere on the rest of Mars. Most people sat Hyperion City is the best place to live and the other people actual live there.

The city looks good on paper but most of the city lives in poverty and the politicians are corrupt so one could say that it ain’t any better than living on Earth.

Our characters are a Private Investigator (your character) and his pint size eleven year old assistant (my character) who just showed up on his doorstep after he posted an ad for a tech assistant as the PI is useless with technology.

He was going to turn her away until he released that she was a bonafide genius and prodigy named Venus Silver. When he looked up his young assistants name, he couldn’t find any record of the girl. It was like she didn’t exist until she showed up on his doorstep but he needs her so they enter a silent agreement not to bring to each other’s pasts.

After working together for a year, all of Hyperion underground knows about the sarcastic PI and his sharp-tongued mini assistant.

(So! This is a pretty basic plot. I was thinking that they could do different cases and we can maybe think up a big bad as I can’t think of one.

I’m going to leave the detective’s past and looks up to you but I am looking him to be roleplayed as jaded, cynical, and sarcastic but I’m pretty good with whatever else you want to think up for him.

You must be able to write 2+ paragraphs with good grammar and spelling. Please contribute to the plot as well.

A lot of the idea for this roleplay comes from the Penumbra podcast.))
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

Bump

Still open!!

Bump
Hey! Just saw this and was interested! Would I need to use an already existing character of mine, or can I make them from scratch specifically for this rp?

Bumpy

DdragonTheLoud wrote:
Hey! Just saw this and was interested! Would I need to use an already existing character of mine, or can I make them from scratch specifically for this rp?

Either is fine! I would like to discuss this more via pm

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The PI on Mars and his Young Partner {Pl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus