Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Apocalypse: Step siblings platonic (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Y/C’s mother died when he was five years old, right infront of him (I’ll let you choose how that happens). One can imagine the trauma that followed him into his teenage years. It made him basically a loner and into a pretty, angsty teen.

He and his father lived alone until his father met a woman and got remarried when he was seventeen. A step-mom, he could deal with. What was the real problem was the eleven year old daughter, named Piper (my character)that she brought with her. A prodigy who is set to graduate high school at 16 and is a cocky, know-it-all that seems determined to get on his nerves.

What he wasn’t expecting was that while their parents were away on their honeymoon, the goddamn zombie apocalypse breaks out and he know has to try and survive with his new bratty sister.

——

This is a pretty bare plot that should leave us a lot of room to plot. Please be semi advance and come ready to plot! You don’t have to ask to DM, just dm with some ideas that you might have!

I want this to be a roleplay about zombies and sibling bonding!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Piper Ann Young (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Jonathan (played by sarcasyms)

Is it okay if I use a character from a horror podcast? I think their dynamic would be pretty fun.

Jonathan wrote:
Is it okay if I use a character from a horror podcast? I think their dynamic would be pretty fun.

Yes! That’s fine! You can PM me and we can discuss more!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zombie Apocalypse: Step siblings platonic (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus