Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everybody!

BlueCelestial Topic Starter

iKamairi wrote:
Welcome to RPR, I hope you find everything you are looking for.

Thank you and same here. :)
Welcome to RPR!

2NVe.gif
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello and welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and a very fine welcome to you! My wife also has Aspergers and I am her mediator and watchful eye.

I hope you enjoy your time here at RPR! There are a lot of us who enjoy fandoms and media on the more canonical side and a bunch if willing OCs to play in the fandoms with you!

Search around and see if you can find writers who share your interests and join in on the forums if you are up for it. There's usually activity going on there that will help get things rolling!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💞🌠

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and a very fine welcome to you! My wife also has Aspergers and I am her mediator and watchful eye.

I hope you enjoy your time here at RPR! There are a lot of us who enjoy fandoms and media on the more canonical side and a bunch if willing OCs to play in the fandoms with you!

Search around and see if you can find writers who share your interests and join in on the forums if you are up for it. There's usually activity going on there that will help get things rolling!

Thank you!

Aya wrote:
Welcome to RPR! 💞🌠

Thanks!

iKamairi wrote:
Welcome to RPR, I hope you find everything you are looking for.

Thanks!
Auberon Moderator

Hey there! It looks like people have very helpfully given you a nice rundown of the site, but if you need any additional help navigating, please don't hesitate to reach out to a moderator! We're here for more than just disciplinary purposes, and we'd be happy to assist. For example, while users can't delete their own forum posts, you can always hit the "Request Mod" button on the post and ask us to do it for you. :)

Thank you so much! And Will do! :)
welcome.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!

AquaCharm wrote:
welcome.gif

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you!
Welcome to the community!!

starwolf wrote:
Welcome to the community!!

Thank you!
Welcome to the site!

-Rosebud- wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Thank you!
Welcome aboard!

GingerHades wrote:
Welcome aboard!

Thanks!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

welcome to rpr!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everybody!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus