Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Silly Underwater Adventure (Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Button (played by Riik)

The ocean is home to a number of diverse and interesting creatures, each with their own way of doing things. But as trouble brews in this strange and wonderful place, the beauty and vibrancy of life falls under threat...

READ FIRST:

Players aged 16+ are required. This is a personal preference due to the age gap there would otherwise be.

This is a multi-paragraph RP. If you feel you can't maintain a pace of about 2 paragraphs average per post, this might not be for you. Also, expect long posts from me early on - don't feel obligated to keep up with them and don't expect them to persist throughout; it'd be mostly due to me setting the scene.

Essentially, this idea revolves around the thought of "What if Undertale/Deltarune, but Underwater?". I'm basically looking to put together a silly and cute adventure with what I hope amounts to comedy (I'll try my best) as well as a good heaping of adventure.

This idea takes place entirely underwater, but does not require characters who are initially aquatic. Characters can become acclimatised to the setting through transformation or equipment if needs be. I'm looking for a protagonist who would fit the tone for this kind of adventure. So they've got to be open to silliness and not be super serious or super lawful. Undertale-style mercy is very much an available way to get out of dangerous encounters, so a character willing to dance with jellyfish, wiggle at squids and complement eels would be perfect.

Button will basically be the Ralsei of this adventure. Providing exposition, helping out and (hopefully) generally being cute.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Silly Underwater Adventure (Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus