Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Character Relationships?

QuentinTheGremlin

Hi everyone! I was wondering if there was a way to put my own characters into another character's relationship category?

example: 2 of my OC's are twins (separated OC's). And I want to put one in the 'Family' part of the relationship category.

Thank you for reading!!
-Q
I don't know how to make a connection with a character and someone else's, but I do know how you do it with one of your own.

Go to Your Stuff > Characters > Click On Icon > +Connection

To spot where +Connection is, its at the very top of your character bio. Click on it. There you go.
QuentinTheGremlin Topic Starter

Ultra-Knight wrote:
I don't know how to make a connection with a character and someone else's, but I do know how you do it with one of your own.

Go to Your Stuff > Characters > Click On Icon > +Connection

To spot where +Connection is, its at the very top of your character bio. Click on it. There you go.

Thank you so much!! <3
QuentinTheGremlin wrote:
Hi everyone! I was wondering if there was a way to put my own characters into another character's relationship category?

example: 2 of my OC's are twins (separated OC's). And I want to put one in the 'Family' part of the relationship category.

Thank you for reading!!
-Q

If you are wanting to put your character into a relationship with another character, simply go to the target character's profile page and at the top menu there is a '+connect' option. Once clicked, you select the name of your character making the connection and pick one of the connection categories. You can write a note about the connection if you wish, then click the 'connect' button.

If the character you are connecting with is one of your own, it will create the connection. You will have to go to the other character and do the same if you want the connection to go both ways.

If the character you are connecting with is someone else's, it will say a connection request was sent and the other player will have to approve it. They will have the option to approve and reciprocate where they can choose the type of connection from their standpoint, or can approve and not reciprocate, or decline it.

If you are already connected and want to change the connection, you can go to your character edit page and open the 'relationships' tab and make changes and/or write notes on the connection.

Hope that makes sense. :)
QuentinTheGremlin Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
QuentinTheGremlin wrote:

Thank you for reading!!
-Q

If you are wanting to put your character into a relationship with another character, simply go to the target character's profile page and at the top menu there is a '+connect' option. Once clicked, you select the name of your character making the connection and pick one of the connection categories. You can write a note about the connection if you wish, then click the 'connect' button.

If the character you are connecting with is one of your own, it will create the connection. You will have to go to the other character and do the same if you want the connection to go both ways.

If the character you are connecting with is someone else's, it will say a connection request was sent and the other player will have to approve it. They will have the option to approve and reciprocate where they can choose the type of connection from their standpoint, or can approve and not reciprocate, or decline it.

If you are already connected and want to change the connection, you can go to your character edit page and open the 'relationships' tab and make changes and/or write notes on the connection.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Omg, this is so helpful!! Thank you so much, I appreciate it!! <3

You are on: Forums » Help » Character Relationships?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus