Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking: {Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, everyone!
I am new to the website, so be patient with me, ha ha.

I'm currently searching for a Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (or Tangled: The Series) RP.

I already have various ideas ranging from calm and peaceful plots, AUs, crossovers and even long and detailed ones. However, I'm only going to list a few for starters, and I hope someone is interested in playing!

{A Raccoon and a Bearcat}
Old Corona is in chaos, Quirin's rumored to be dead, Everyone is panicking and Varian's hiding in the basement. When Hector goes to investigate, searching for Quirin, he ends up finding Varian instead and helps him out of the chaotic place and takes him under his wing.

{Forbidden Alchemy}
Varian is the Prince of Old Corona, a place where alchemy is strictly forbidden by his father, the King, Quirin. But is that going to stop Varian from delving into his mother, the Queen, Ulla's almanac and finding his true calling as an alchemist? Not at all. In-fact, that just makes him want to figure out the truth behind his mother's alchemy a lot more, even if his cowardly royal tutor, Eugene Horace Fitzherbert, "with all due respect, your highness!", insists Varian shouldn't, but won't tell Varian that he can't and is dragged along on Varian's alchemy adventures anyways.

Please no shipping, except for Rapunzel and Eugene, of course.
These RPs aren't supposed to be romantic. :)

(I will play Varian, no matter what. Heck, all the roles could been taken if you wanted to, as long as I got to be Varian, lol... :P)

Please state anything that would trigger you (ex. sounds, words, actions, etc) so I don't upset you, and I will do the same in-return.

Online daily, will try to message if something changes. I speak English, and I do not write in a script format.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this! Have a great day/night. :D
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

PK-Lucas Topic Starter

I meant to also mention that I am into other fandoms as well, which is located in my profile, if those spark your interest more!

And I don't RP as or with OCs. sorry! :)
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

4f417a27d4f3e814cf8016dd39bd272f.gif
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

24cbc5cb027cdd1569368432020fb15c.gif
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

*singing "Waiting in the Wings"* <3
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Not to worry, Your Hi- Rapunzel, I, Varian shall unlock the mystery of your hair by the power of SCIENCE- *hit in the head with magnifying glass* Ow! Don't sweat it, it's just a little blo-ha ha *faints*

(Still looking for RPs!)
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

Still searching, but closing the AD. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking: {Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus