Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Your Loyal Knight (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rahsa (played by Holly_Whisper)

Y/C is the ruler of their kingdom and Rahsa is their loyal knight. They've known each other since they were children and were inseparable.

But, Rahsa is cursed. He is cursed to die before his love is reciprocated and worse thing is that Rahsa is in love with Y/C.

Will the two of you break his curse? Or will Rahsa die?
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested!
Rahsa (played by Holly_Whisper) Topic Starter

Dm me and we can discuss the details ^^
Anakisuto wrote:
I'm interested!
Hey! I saw your topic and am interested, admittedly I'm new to this platform, but not to rping in general.
Rahsa (played by Holly_Whisper) Topic Starter

Hi hi! Alright ^^ Dm me we can do the rp and discuss some stuff ^^
Just-A-Lebian wrote:
Hey! I saw your topic and am interested, admittedly I'm new to this platform, but not to rping in general.
Im interested In this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Your Loyal Knight (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus