Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » "I would destroy the world if you wanted (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hero'sSidekick!Oc x Villain!Oc romance rp

You're in the middle of a grueling fight when the Hero and the rest of your team fled, leaving you behind to potentially die. The demons you were fighting against, bind your hands together and start leading you somewhere.

It's been a few days since then. Your captors are nothing but accommodating, even releasing you from the binding and clearly not caring if you decide to run off. And you've started to see your "enemies" in a new light as you've passed by multiple prosperous demon and human villages.

They lead you into a castle and take you into a throne room. Sitting on the throne is a tall, red-headed, male demon. You know him as the big bad evil guy the Hero has to defeat.

He looks down at you with a smile and speaks up, "So you got abandoned by him too?"

Weeeee, villain oc brainrot go brrrrrrr.

Feel free to reply or just dm me for this rp!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Holly_Whisper Topic Starter

Blep °^°

Beep beep *^*
This sounds very cool. I am very interested in this

Phroom... I love you /p but do you really want to do two rps with me at one time?
Phr00mi wrote:
This sounds very cool. I am very interested in this
Braham (played by R0tt1n9_Guts)

i hope i’m replying at the right spot lol) Braham stood there, looking up at the red headed demon with a look of nervousness and confusion.”I… I’m sorry?” His voice was quiet, still loud enough for him to be heard of course. So this was the one who was the big bad villain, the one who he and his team been fighting against for so long.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » "I would destroy the world if you wanted (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus