Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An Odd Machine (Sci-Fi or Sci-Fantasy Ad (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Unit A07-696.B1 (played anonymously)

Hello, undesignated. I am "{A07}", construct of Vri and limited.bioforms here./loc
I am seek return D29.6

Assist?

A small robot wobbles side-to-side on a table. Its voice comes out chipper and with some tiny audio errors, as if there were trace remnants of static clipping in for a few microseconds every few syllables or so. It doesn't appear able to go very far on its own, and clearly has trouble understanding language. On closer inspection, you find an orb with ridiculously deep fractals set in a variety of complex states set inside of it. The little machine doesn't appeared hooked up to anything, and seems kept where it is by its own non-functional design. It seems able to link up with the larger, bipedal robot stored nearby and has its own long-running power source. Maybe it could be useful?

This little one (with the option to fit into a humanoid robotic shape) has some trouble with language, but clearly seems to want to get out of where it's currently staying and needs some help. It is in truth, a leftover from a far-advanced civilization, but it doesn't quite know how to communicate that in the here and now. A07 is looking for adventurers willing to take it on, and is great for 1x1 or small group settings.

Please DM or post here if interested, I have a few starter ideas too.
My stories can be very high-adventure and get a bit wacky, or stay closer
to home and focus more on the plot and story. I'm quite adjustable, so just
tell me what sounds best and we can kick off from there!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

Unit A07-696.B1 (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Beep, boop - still open
I'm interested in this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An Odd Machine (Sci-Fi or Sci-Fantasy Ad (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus