Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

"Have a dream? Want a drink?
Well this is your place.

You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. Really, let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell and the other part is really bad man smell. I don't know why, but overall, it smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?

Don't let the pub thugs frighten you, they are actually very nice and have dreams just like you- No really!
You'll also find some villagers and royalty from the Kingdom of Corona, so watch for them! :) :D

The Snuggly Duckling Exclusive Events:
Shorty Tossing - 8:00

SNUGGLY DUCKLING RULES
- No Godmodding/Overpowered Characters
- No Random Posts (Example: *eats a waffle* LOLZ XDDD im s0 rand0m lol!))
- No 18+/NSFW Posts or Romance, in-general. Kissing is okay, hugging, having a crush on a character, is also fine.
- If you are asked to leave by the admin (Me, VarianOfOldCorona), please do...
- Don't cause drama, IC or OOC. We don't like that here.
- VAT7K Characters are allowed, but TTS/RTA characters are allowed to never have met them before until now.
- No cussing, except for "Damn", "Hell", "Bloody", "Dammit". Anything else is prohibited, or has to be heavily censored.
- Please don't impersonate characters someone is already being (Ex. Varian (who I play)
- No political/controversial topics, this is the Kingdom of Corona, not real life.
- The Kingdom of Corona is based in Germany around the 1800s or perhaps the medieval days. :)
- RP characters of 16+, due to the time period, are allowed drinks, but they are weakened drinks, you can't get drunk off of them unless you drink A LOT. (source: Varian drinks in the episode: "Plus Est En Vous")

Have fun, go follow your dreams. :)"
Carneline (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He entered the pub, his cyan eyes, and red crystals gleaming in the candlelight
Cassandra (played anonymously)

Cassandra was testing out the pub's dartboard, and she was doing a little too good at it, getting bullseye almost every time. "How many times was that? 10? 13? 14, even?" Cassandra looked at Attila, raising a brow.

Attila washed a glass, "14."

Cassandra nodded, "Thought so." She grabbed another dart and aimed it towards the dartboard again.

He snorted and took a seat
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Varian was studying his alchemy by writing alchemical symbols into one of his notebooks. He would occasionally stop to take a sip of the weakened beer from his tankard on the counter, then continue back to writing.

...Believe or not, Varian wasn't just studying alchemy.
He was also trying to come up with a plan to try and impress Cassandra, as he always did.
(... is everything you rp about related to Tangled the Series?)

He walked up to Varian
YinYang_Creator wrote:

((Surprisingly, not really. Just publicly and out of PMs, it's Tangled related.))

(( I actually have anonymous characters that I use in PM RPs. And Luca Barnes Haller, a public one, who is my prized possession.))

Carneline wrote:
He walked up to Varian

Varian looked up, "Oh, uh, Hallo." Varian waved. "Sorry, am I in your way? I'll scoot over to another stool." He closed his book.
Varian Rüdiger wrote:
YinYang_Creator wrote:

((Surprisingly, not really. Just publicly and out of PMs, it's Tangled related.))

(( I actually have anonymous characters that I use in PM RPs. And Luca Barnes Haller, a public one, who is my prized possession.))

(*sigh of relief* Good. While i find being so passionate about a fandom admirable, i also find it a bit annoying at times, because some people never seem to go beyond said fandom, and it hurts to see potential go to waste. Also, some fandom charaters are just completely unfair in fights. Like video game characters.)

Varian Rüdiger wrote:
Carneline wrote:
He walked up to Varian

Varian looked up, "Oh, uh, Hallo." Varian waved. "Sorry, am I in your way? I'll scoot over to another stool." He closed his book.

"I wanted to see what you were studying" he snorted, the crystals started glowing
YinYang_Creator wrote:
Varian Rüdiger wrote:
YinYang_Creator wrote:

(*sigh of relief* Good. While i find being so passionate about a fandom admirable, i also find it a bit annoying at times, because some people never seem to go beyond said fandom, and it hurts to see potential go to waste. Also, some fandom charaters are just completely unfair in fights. Like video game characters.)

(( Oh don't worry, I'm into other fandoms, I just kind of hyperfixtate on Tangled. Ha ha, uh.... It's the only fandom I've been able to relate to the characters with. Specifically Varian, I'm basically the real life version of him, I swear... It's freakin'crazy. *shudders* ))

(( Yeah, I get how the unfair thing would be annoying. Video game characters have that issue a lot. ))

Carneline wrote:
Varian Rüdiger wrote:
Carneline wrote:
He walked up to Varian

"I wanted to see what you were studying" he snorted, the crystals started glowing

"Oh!" Varian's eyes practically lit up with excitement as he flipped open the book, "It's alchemy! I'm currently studying the alchemical symbols used in alchemy. Like this triangle-like shape? It's the element for Water." He explained.

"Could I perhaps help you with this 'alchemy' you are doing?" he asked with a tilt of his head

Carneline wrote:
"Could I perhaps help you with this 'alchemy' you are doing?" he asked with a tilt of his head

"Well, uh... I don't know. It's a very, and I do mean, very, dangerous process, and if done wrong, KLABLOOM!, we've blown up The Snuggly Duckling with the wrong liquid from the wrong flask." Varian said nervously.
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kagami walk in. "Wow, this place is empty... What're you guys doing?"
Cassandra (played anonymously)

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:

Cassandra threw a dart at the dartboard, getting bullseye again.
"Playing darts. You?"

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:

Varian looked over to Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi, "Alchemy! It's- It's important, trust me." He said with pride.
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(you can just call her Kagami. Tadashi-Tenshi is her last name)

Kagami tilts her head. "Alchemy you say? I know many types of alchemy."

Varian Rüdiger wrote:
Carneline wrote:

"Well, uh... I don't know. It's a very, and I do mean, very, dangerous process, and if done wrong, KLABLOOM!, we've blown up The Snuggly Duckling with the wrong liquid from the wrong flask." Varian said nervously.

"you needn't worry. these crystals absorb hits"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus