Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Protector [Undertale AU rp] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

GoingForTheMile

The Multiverse is a dangerous place, especially when you travel to the wrong places. You have to know what you are doing, or else you would be in serious danger. However, the Multiverse came to you instead, leaving your timeline ruined and damaged. No repair. The wait of it being deleted.
But before you knew it, soft foot steps approached you. You turned around, staring at the tall and slightly damaged skeleton in front of you. He reached out his hand, offering to assist you in your trouble.
It'll soon become to much any of you bargained for.

Hello! Another Undertale roleplay here! I absolutely love Disbelief Papyrus and have my own little storyline and role he plays in the Multiverse that I've developed for around five years by now. It's been forever since I played him and I would love to do so if anyone is interested!
I perfer mostly canon characters in this roleplay. However OCs are also okay! (Also with the prompt above, that will probably only apply to one or two characters. Any other characters can do whatever they wish to do).
You can play as many characters as you wish to for plot development! And the plot is not set. Only really the start of the roleplay has been laid out. It can go in any direction.

Beware: This roleplay has a high chance of heavy gore and going into depth about mental health.

Please let me know if you are interested!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Protector [Undertale AU rp] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus