Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to develop new character (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a new character, Charlotte-Olivia who I am working on developing more. I would love to explore relationship dynamics with her. Charlie is a junior in high school but and I see her as between 16 and 17 though I am willing to age her up for roleplays. Though I love romance I am also up for other dynamics of roleplay, just let me know!
Quick background of charlotte, she is a lesbian who is newly out to her parents and learning to accept her sexuality. She loves animals specifically kittens. She loves to volunteer at animal shelters whenever she has time. She is very quiet and reserved at times but talkative when you get to know her. Please check out her profile for more details.
I do check rpr often but ig you're feeling like faster replies feel free to add me on discord Thedyingbi#1395
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

This interests me ^^ I would love to rp with this character

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to develop new character (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus