Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cloud (Mini Demon meets Y/C) (Platonic 1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aegean Apirary (played anonymously)

"The realm door usually isn't open..."
Aegean thought to himself as he was falling,
and falling, and falling, and falling.

Usually his servant, Silhouette, would whip out his giant wings and dash down from the balcony of Aegean's living place, to snatch him up and save him, but most of those times were usually just off the balcony by mistake. (Aegean had a habit of leaning too far on the rails, you see.)

This time, he was falling through the realm door, which lead to the human world.
An mini demon could never be wanted in the human world, but this mini demon hadn't grown his wings yet.

So, he was kind of just...stuck falling.
"Well. Isn't this lovely." He said as he began to see the light from the human world below him.
bfe124083f3acdfb46569a38a83b6bf2.gif

And with no warning, suddenly, Aegean fell through a cloud, making a hole through it and smaller puffs of cloud around him, this is the point where he started screaming, because he wasn't used to the gravity here. "Ah, bloody hell! I'm going to die aren't I?!" He shouted to himself as he got closer and closer and closer and closer and closer, to the human world beneath him.

Looking to roleplay with my OC, Aegean Apirary, which you can find out more about on his profile, including TV Tropes, Playstyles, Personality/Mannerisms, Aesthetic, etc... Please no romantic roleplaying, as he is already betrothed to his fiancee from his own realm.

The setting is victorian (doesn't have to be historically-accurate!) but can be altered slightly or changed completely if really needed to be.

I'd prefer a male, human character Aegean Apirary to interact with, but other genders are fine by me, as long as they are human.

Basically, in this roleplay, the human world frowns upon "monsters" like Aegean Apirary and other creatures, so it will be a challenge for Y/C to try and hide and protect Aegean from those who frown upon the "monster", especially the MHB, which stands for the Monster Hunting Bureau. (Needless to say, these guys don't get a lot of jobs and they are desperate to work.)

Direct Message (PM) Aegean, or post here on the forums to discuss joining. Thank you very much.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Aegean Apirary (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Aegean Apirary (played anonymously) Topic Starter

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cloud (Mini Demon meets Y/C) (Platonic 1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus