Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New user, just familiarizing myself

prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

Hi! I'm new to RP Repository, but not new to writing, and am just looking for writing partners, primarily for heavy plot and canon characters, but I'm open to anything. I'm a junior in college, studying for a degree in vocal performance and have taken up RP as a hobby. I hope we get along well!
Welcome! Hope you have a lovely time here on RPR. :)
Howdy howdy, welcome. Enjoy your stay here at the RPR. :D
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Welcome to the site!
Hello Sohrryu! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
CallMeCrazy

Welcome. You’re among plenty of good people!
Welcome to RPR 😊
NwJXT0D.gif

Every time I see someone who appreciates canons, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling because I am one and the same. Canons just speak to some of us and we want to challenge ourselves to try our hand at keeping them as accurate and fulfilling as possible. As much as I love the creativity and life that goes into making an amazing original character, canons just hit the spot for others much easier.

I hope you have a wonderful time with your canons of choice and appreciate all that RPR has to offer. It's pretty dang diverse so you'll have a lot of options, rest assured. :)
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy our friendly community!
Hey, this is the best there is on the webz when it comes to RP sites. Enjoy!
Welcome to RPR,
🐚Sohrryu!🐚
giphy.gif
Hi, hello, and welcome! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif
Sohrryu Topic Starter

Y'all are so sweet <3
I think I'm gonna like it here...
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New user, just familiarizing myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus