Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fandom rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

FNAF (btw I do not rp romance with FNAF. FNAF is a horror game. It can have happy elements in there, but no romance please)
Creepypasta (I don't really rp romance here either as my OC is a child)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Beetlejuice the musical
Percy Jackson
Artemis Fowl
Tim Burton
Addams Family
Shrek
SCP
Legend of Zelda
A Hat In Time
Doctor Who
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
Starkid
A Series of Unfortunate Events
My Friendly Neighborhood
Cry of the Mer
Mermaid
Howl's Moving Castle
Sonic the Hedgehog

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd be interested in Artemis Fowl, Tim Burton, Doctor Who, Howl's Moving Castle or Sonic The Hedgehog!

I've only watched the movie adaption of Artemis Fowl, and my favorite Tim Burton movies are "Edward Scissorhands" and "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory", I've watched all of the season with the 9th doctor in it, and at least half(?) of the first season of the 10th doctor, I've watched the movie adaption of Howl's Moving Castle, and I've played a lot of Sonic games and watched a lot of Sonic shows (except for Sonic Boom and Season 2 of Sonic X)
LinkleLink Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
I'd be interested in Artemis Fowl, Tim Burton, Doctor Who, Howl's Moving Castle or Sonic The Hedgehog!

I've only watched the movie adaption of Artemis Fowl, and my favorite Tim Burton movies are "Edward Scissorhands" and "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory", I've watched all of the season with the 9th doctor in it, and at least half(?) of the first season of the 10th doctor, I've watched the movie adaption of Howl's Moving Castle, and I've played a lot of Sonic games and watched a lot of Sonic shows (except for Sonic Boom and Season 2 of Sonic X)

I suppose we could try DW? It'll be hard since you don't know a lot of it... I've watched since the 9th doctor all the way up to the first season of the 13th but I hated it cause they totally changed the Doctor's backstory, and the Master isn't as fun. Wait, do you even know the Master? We could try Sonic but idk how fun it would be. I have no ideas lol. The movie adaptation of Artemis Fowl was so stupid ngl. They really butchered Mulch and Foaly. Mulch is a real dwarf, he isn't tall, and Foaly is supposed to be sarcastic and full of attitude. And Artemis wasn't even a criminal mastermind, which is the entire point. Also, Artemis and Holly were friends at the end of the movie, and in the books, she hated him. He kidnapped her? Why wouldn't she? It took her four books to finally warm up to him. And they changed Julius' gender for no reason, which kind of makes Holly not the first female LEP officer, which I also hated. And they made Juliet Butler's niece instead of his teenage sister, which was super weird. I love Juliet but the movie version just isn't the same. And the movie version of Howl's Moving Castle was aesthetically pleasing, however, it was nothing like the book, and I got so confused because they went all over the place, from redeeming the only villain in the book and making an entirely new villain, and being super vague about Sophie's curse and never really breaking it like they do in the book, but the worst part is the bird thing and the war and I was just like, huh? I couldn't exactly follow the story lol. The book makes a lot more sense, and it's more fun. And Micheal being a kid and that's not even his real name in the book, and he isn't a love interest to one of Sophie's sisters in the movie... it's weird. And don't get me started on the Scarecrow. I don't understand him in the movie at all lol. Sorry for ranting.
LinkleLink wrote:
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:

I suppose we could try DW? It'll be hard since you don't know a lot of it... I've watched since the 9th doctor all the way up to the first season of the 13th but I hated it cause they totally changed the Doctor's backstory, and the Master isn't as fun. Wait, do you even know the Master? We could try Sonic but idk how fun it would be. I have no ideas lol. The movie adaptation of Artemis Fowl was so stupid ngl. They really butchered Mulch and Foaly. Mulch is a real dwarf, he isn't tall, and Foaly is supposed to be sarcastic and full of attitude. And Artemis wasn't even a criminal mastermind, which is the entire point. Also, Artemis and Holly were friends at the end of the movie, and in the books, she hated him. He kidnapped her? Why wouldn't she? It took her four books to finally warm up to him. And they changed Julius' gender for no reason, which kind of makes Holly not the first female LEP officer, which I also hated. And they made Juliet Butler's niece instead of his teenage sister, which was super weird. I love Juliet but the movie version just isn't the same. And the movie version of Howl's Moving Castle was aesthetically pleasing, however, it was nothing like the book, and I got so confused because they went all over the place, from redeeming the only villain in the book and making an entirely new villain, and being super vague about Sophie's curse and never really breaking it like they do in the book, but the worst part is the bird thing and the war and I was just like, huh? I couldn't exactly follow the story lol. The book makes a lot more sense, and it's more fun. And Micheal being a kid and that's not even his real name in the book, and he isn't a love interest to one of Sophie's sisters in the movie... it's weird. And don't get me started on the Scarecrow. I don't understand him in the movie at all lol. Sorry for ranting.

Sorry for the late respond! I didn't subscribe to this topic, aah-

Doctor Who would be fun, maybe we can do something similar to the victorian werewolf episode? Or the empty child episode?

I heard that the movie and the book of Artemis Fowl was extremely different, and I have been slowly reading the first book, and I do admit, even from what little I've read of the book, it's way different than the movie. I really hate that Artemis Fowl was portrayed more...like a normal kid, in the movie. Because you're right, he's a criminal mastermind in the books. But, I guess Disney didn't want it to be a bad influence on younger children, but...Isn't Artemis Fowl a books aimed towards children? Older children? Teenagers? Something like that. So... What's the issue? And Commander Root's gender change was un-needed, I agree. (But I did find it a little funny that Root was a bitter old lady that was always angry XD)

I might have some Sonic ideas, since I was into it a lot a year or two ago.

I've been meaning to read the Howl's Moving Castle book, but haven't bought it yet. I heard that Howl's tantrum is 10x louder/dramatic in the book and honestly, I'm excited to see that scene XD (Howl is so over-dramatic, I love'em for that-)
LinkleLink Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
LinkleLink wrote:
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:

Sorry for the late respond! I didn't subscribe to this topic, aah-

Doctor Who would be fun, maybe we can do something similar to the victorian werewolf episode? Or the empty child episode?

I heard that the movie and the book of Artemis Fowl was extremely different, and I have been slowly reading the first book, and I do admit, even from what little I've read of the book, it's way different than the movie. I really hate that Artemis Fowl was portrayed more...like a normal kid, in the movie. Because you're right, he's a criminal mastermind in the books. But, I guess Disney didn't want it to be a bad influence on younger children, but...Isn't Artemis Fowl a books aimed towards children? Older children? Teenagers? Something like that. So... What's the issue? And Commander Root's gender change was un-needed, I agree. (But I did find it a little funny that Root was a bitter old lady that was always angry XD)

I might have some Sonic ideas, since I was into it a lot a year or two ago.

I've been meaning to read the Howl's Moving Castle book, but haven't bought it yet. I heard that Howl's tantrum is 10x louder/dramatic in the book and honestly, I'm excited to see that scene XD (Howl is so over-dramatic, I love'em for that-)

Ohh yeesssss I love his temper tantrum. And when he has a cold. He's so dramatic! And he's a lot more... hated in the books I think? Not by fans of course, by the characters. Everyone hates him. Even Calcifer seemed to at first! And btw I did not actually expect you to read my rants lol. Anyway... I'd have to brush up on those DW things, it's been so long. I have two OCs, both of them are pretty similar concept wise but pretty much opposite personality wise. Half time lord, half human. And I'd love to hear your Sonic ideas as well.
Okay! I'll DM you some of my ideas soon!
I would be interested in Percy Jackson or Pirates of the Caribbean!
LinkleLink Topic Starter

FrostWolf wrote:
I would be interested in Percy Jackson or Pirates of the Caribbean!

Alright! I have an OC for both. Which are you more interested in?
Hi!! I'd be interested in a Tim Burton, Addams Family or Shrek rp! I know this was marked closed, but it's worth a shot.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fandom rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus