Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new here! :)

Voltage_

Hey there! I'm Voltage! I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now. My interests really lie in Marvel, specifically Spider-Man. Can't wait to meet new people! :)
Welcome to the site!
Voltage_ Topic Starter

-Rosebud- wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Thank you! :)
Hey hey welcome to RPR 😊 Make sure to put an ad on looking form. You would be surprised who has interest in similar story subjects.
Voltage_ Topic Starter

iKamairi wrote:
Hey hey welcome to RPR 😊 Make sure to put an ad on looking form. You would be surprised who has interest in similar story subjects.

I love your profile picture! I love Stitch. But, I will take that advice. Thank you! :)
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Voltage_ Topic Starter

Ultra-Knight wrote:
Welcome to RPR! ^_^

Thank you! 🙃
Voltage_ wrote:
iKamairi wrote:

I love your profile picture! I love Stitch. But, I will take that advice. Thank you! :)

Thank you! Yeah he has been a little bit of an obsession for me lately. I have little figures all around my office at work, like three shirts, a new hoodie, PJs and two plushies. :)

Sounds great I wish you the best. It really is a great community. I am sure you'll find stories in no time.
NwJXT0D.gif

Yay! Another licensed character role-player! Welcome to RPR! I hope you find all kinds of Marvel based roleplays. I know there are some out there -- I've seen a few in the public forums mingling with some of the DC Comics folks. I love to see the unity!

Have a good time out there, of course!
Voltage_ Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

Yay! Another licensed character role-player! Welcome to RPR! I hope you find all kinds of Marvel based roleplays. I know there are some out there -- I've seen a few in the public forums mingling with some of the DC Comics folks. I love to see the unity!

Have a good time out there, of course!

Love it when I find another licensed character roleplayer! :)
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!
Voltage_ Topic Starter

AquaCharm wrote:
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy Holidays!

Thank you 🙃 And Happy Holidays!
Welcome to RPR
Voltage_ Topic Starter

Faedreamer wrote:
Welcome to RPR

Thank you😊
Welcome to RPR,
🐚Voltage!🐚
giphy.gif
Voltage_ Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR,
🐚Voltage!🐚
giphy.gif

Thank you! 😊😊
Hello welcome to the community I hope you feel welcomed and enjoy it here if you need help ask anyone there willing to help you out!
Hello Voltage! Welcome to RP repository! :)
Voltage_ Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Voltage! Welcome to RP repository! :)

Thank you! 😊😊
Voltage_ Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
Hello welcome to the community I hope you feel welcomed and enjoy it here if you need help ask anyone there willing to help you out!

I definitely feel welcomed here with so many welcome messages! 😊

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new here! :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus