Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » GoodMorningRadio | All players obtained! [Closed]

Radiohost (played anonymously)

š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø, š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜³š˜“!
š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜©š˜°š˜“š˜µ, š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜°š˜©š˜°š˜“š˜µ!

š˜—š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜­š˜°š˜ø š˜Æš˜¶š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜¢ š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜µš˜° š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜± š˜µš˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜° š˜šš˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ!

š˜š˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜«š˜°š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜—, š˜±š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¦ š˜±š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜¢š˜¤š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ. š˜Œš˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜¢š˜¤š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜¶š˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜­ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ 5 š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜²š˜¶š˜¦ š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜ŗš˜¦š˜³š˜“, š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜¢š˜¶š˜µš˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦š˜“š˜“š˜¢š˜Øš˜¦, "š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜Æ š˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜± š˜µš˜° š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜° š˜šš˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ, š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜øš˜¦ š˜£š˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦?" š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜°š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ 5 š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜²š˜¶š˜¦ š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜ŗš˜¦š˜³š˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜³ š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜¢š˜¤š˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜“ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜«š˜°š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦š˜„, š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜— š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜¤š˜°š˜®š˜®š˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦.

This RP is of all-ages, but contains dark themes (from Radiohost and the Good Morning Radio Station only), dice rolls (Non-complicated, 12 sided die rolls for decision making when the Radiohost and/or Good Morning Radio Station asks for it) and violence/undetailed gore/death. It may contain light swearing and/or alcoholic references.

The only rules are:
- No s*xual innuendos, words or actions.
- No OOC Drama, please, for the love of Radiohost.
- No s*bstance usage or references, only alcoholic references
- No godmodding or god-like characters.
- If you character is of the fantasy genre (example; Orcs, tieflings, etc.), make them at least half-human.
- Be patient with others and Radiohost.
- If your character is eliminated from the 5 due to dice roll, you will not be returning, but you can gladly watch and talk OOC.

怐ļ»æļ¼·ļ½…ļ¼‡ļ½’ļ½…怀ļ½—ļ½ļ½‰ļ½”ļ½‰ļ½Žļ½‡~怑
Florian A. Sid (played by PK-Lucas)

Sitting in an apartment in New York City went and became boring to Sid, really. There had only been a few things to do in this stupid place and Sid had started to get bored with those things too. Sid decided just to listen to music, despite his boredom, since it was his comfort...

He turned and flipped through stations until he found this strange one. Good Morning, Radio Station...
Odd. He decided to listen to it to see what it was saying.

...When learning that he could enter for a chance to win something, Sid got out of his seat and dug around his pockets for his pocket. He loved contests where he could possibly win stuff. He called the number and waited for a reply... It took moments of brrring-ing, but the phone finally picked up and played what seemed to be an automated voice call.

"š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜Æ š˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜± š˜µš˜° š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜° š˜šš˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ, š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜øš˜¦ š˜£š˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦?"

"Hell yeah!" He shouted suddenly, "Wait, where..." He paused as the phone hung up, "Where is the station anyway?" He hung up too and searched his GPS App for the radio station and found its' location. "There, huh? Well, that's not too bad... Yeah, yeah I'll be there. I'm on vacation anyway." Sid put away his phone, cutting it off and he smirked.

"Time to pack my bags, I'm heading out of the city!"
Sid proudly said, heading into his bedroom to go find what he needed for the event.

What luck he had...
Radiohost (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(( 1 out of 5 characters

Hello Anonymous who plays Florian. How are you? ))
Florian A. Sid (played by PK-Lucas)

((
Radiohost wrote:
(( 1 out of 5 characters needed.

hey hey
i'm good, you? ))

((
Florian A. Sid wrote:
((
Radiohost wrote:
(( 1 out of 5 characters needed.

I'm great! Excited to begin this RP, I'd say. ))
Damien (played by sarcasyms)

Damien lay on their bed, pen in one hand, crossword puzzle in another, as she listened to the radio. It was playing one of her favorite Queen songs, Somebody to Love. They looked at the next hint, to possibly figure out what the word was. It was 7 letters long, and the 4th letter was an R. The hint read "not notable or exceptional, not terrible or low quality." As they tapped their pen against their cheek and tried to think of the answer, the radio suddenly switched stations, right before the second chorus.

They looked at the old radio, disappointed. "Cruddy old thing," she muttered, about to change it back, when a voice filtered through the static.

"š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø, š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜³š˜“! š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜©š˜°š˜“š˜µ, š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜°š˜©š˜°š˜“š˜µ!" it said. Damien scoffed and rolled her eyes. What kind of alias was "Radiohost?" That was like a News Reporter going by the name "TelevisionAnchor" or something like that.

"š˜—š˜­š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜­š˜°š˜ø š˜Æš˜¶š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜¢ š˜¤š˜©š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜µš˜° š˜øš˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜± š˜µš˜° š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜° š˜šš˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ!" The voice then started reading out a number, which Damien hurried to write down in the corner of the crossword puzzle page. It seemed like a scam, but one of Damien's quality traits, and often their biggest flaw, was their curiosity. What even was the Good Morning Radio Station, anyway? Getting up from her bed, she decided to call the number and find out.

"š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜Æ š˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜± š˜µš˜° š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜° š˜šš˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ, š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜øš˜¦ š˜£š˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦?" said an automated voice.

Okay, now their scammer alarms were going on at full blast. How likely was it that out of all the people who possibly tuned into this station, that they won? Now this was interesting. She saved the number, took note of the station, and prepared to investigate. It was summer break, so all the kids they were tutoring were off on vacation. They overheard that little Jimmy was off to the Bahamas with his family? Lucky bastard. She plugged the address into their phone's GPS and saw that it wasn't that far of a walk. Before leaving, she made sure to tell her best friend, Will, where they were off to. Safety first, after all! Now. Off to this "Radio Station."

(( 2 out of 5 characters so far...

Welcome, sarcasyms! How are you? ))
((
Radiohost wrote:

iā€™m doing great! very excited and intrigued about where this will go :) ))

((
sarcasyms wrote:
((
Radiohost wrote:

iā€™m doing great! very excited and intrigued about where this will go :) ))

Good, good! I'm glad!
Can't wait to get more characters and finally start this thing. >:D ))
Rocio Flores (played by arcanaa)

THE silence had been ringing through Rocio's head, heart, and soul as if someone had rung a church bell inside her body. As she sat in her car, crying and shoving her face full of greasy fries, Rocio reached her hand out to press the button to access the radio. Usually, she wouldn't have listened to the radio. Not when she had her carefully crafted playlists on her phone. However, since the death of her late husband, nothing seemed to bring her that much joy. The music she usually enjoyed just sounded like noise, a pathetic attempt to block out the paranoia surrounding her beloved's mysterious passing.

Her attention was caught by the words of the host, discussing a trip one could win if they called in. Why not? She thought. What's the worst that can happen? Everyone already thinks I killed my husband... With a quick sigh, Rocio's perfectly manicured fingers dialed the number. She looked down and grabbed another fry, raising it to her lips.

"š˜ š˜°š˜¶'š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜Æ š˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜± š˜µš˜° š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜° š˜šš˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ, š˜øš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜øš˜¦ š˜£š˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜¦š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦?"

Rocio's hand stopped half way to her mouth and she sat forward in her seat. What the hell...? Her jaw dropped. Is my luck finally turning around? She let out a loud laugh. "I mean I don't have anywhere else to be." The words were weird to speak, she'd always been busy with helping her husband. If he didn't need one thing, he needed another, and Rocio was always more than happy to help him. "Where do I have to go?" Rocio quickly fumbled to put speaker phone on as she wrote down the information needed in her notes app.

"Sounds good. I'll finish my fries and be on my way!" Maybe her life was about to take a turn for the better.

(( 3 out of 5 characters...
Hello Arcanaa! How are you? ))
Radiohost wrote:

(( iā€™m good!!! how r u :D ?? this rp looks so cool btw iā€™m excited ))

((
arcanaa wrote:
Radiohost wrote:

(( iā€™m good!!! how r u :D ?? this rp looks so cool btw iā€™m excited ))

That's good! I'm doing alright.
I'm excited as well! Just two more players and we'll be ready to go! ))
Lauri Carlton (played by tarynndactly)

It had been a long day of job hunting, with varying results of success for Larui, at least 3 of 10 places saying they'll call back, but they didn't count on it. The job market was competitive and they didn't exactly have much in the way of work experience, the most being mowing lawns for neighbors back in their old town.

The city wasn't all it was cracked up to be either, having imagined a magical place of glitz and glamor, instead they saw it from the tinted window of the old sedan Lauri came accustomed to living in.They flipped through the radio, looking for something to listen to before bed, when a static voice rumbled through

"š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜”š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø, š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ š˜­š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜³š˜“!
š˜ š˜¢š˜® š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜©š˜°š˜“š˜µ, š˜™š˜¢š˜„š˜Ŗš˜°š˜©š˜°š˜“š˜µ!"

Odd...they hadn't seen this station in all the hours of listening, even the station number was foreign, but they shrugged it off, intrigued by what it's shtick was. The greeting was followed by what sounded like a silly little call to win contest, No one wins these things anyways, why not. Lauri quickly dialed the number and waited, one ring, two rings, then

Lauri was taken aback, they actually won? "Of course! When and where?" They blurted out, jotting down the address, and plugging into their maps app, and peeling out of the parking lot they were in, maybe they'll hire them.

(( Welcome to the RP! How are you?

4 out of 5 characters, 1 more character and the RP starts! ))
((
Radiohost wrote:

Pretty good! Trying to get my room cleaned rn, how are you? :] ))

((
tarynndactly wrote:
((
Radiohost wrote:

Good, good! Getting really excited for the RP! ))
((
Radiohost wrote:
((
tarynndactly wrote:
((
Radiohost wrote:

Good, good! Getting really excited for the RP! ))

I am too! The intro thing was super interesting! ))
Hello good sir, my name is Isabella rose.

Isabella Rose wrote:
Hello good sir, my name is Isabella rose.

(( Unfortunately, that's not how you play the game... Please read all the previous posts of others and do something similar. :) ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » GoodMorningRadio | All players obtained! [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus