Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Lambert <3

Lambert (played anonymously)

"All my darlings! Ask away, ask away~" He dramatically held his arms out.
959eded9d18cf378cd978301179f4708--black-butler-kuroshitsuji-heart.jpg
(Please, no NSFW questions. "Flirts are accepted, however~" *He winked*)
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Gonna sound dumb, but my answer remains unknown so. What's a difference between a grenade and a soup can?"
Lambert (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Peanut the Postknight wrote:
"Gonna sound dumb, but my answer remains unknown so. What's a difference between a grenade and a soup can?"

"My, what an odd question. However, I must arrive with an answer or else I'd be silly, would I not? Ahahaha!" He laughed flamboyantly, "Let's see..." He thought for a moment, tapping his chin gently with his long, fancy-painted fingernail.

"One, you pull the tab on, and it's soup inside. The other you pull the tab, and well... You go boom~" He giggled a bit at that.

"Is that a good answer?" He asked, raising his brow.
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Lambert wrote:
Peanut the Postknight wrote:

"My, what an odd question. However, I must arrive with an answer or else I'd be silly, would I not? Ahahaha!" He laughed flamboyantly, "Let's see..." He thought for a moment, tapping his chin gently with his long, fancy-painted fingernail.

"One, you pull the tab on, and it's soup inside. The other you pull the tab, and well... You go boom~" He giggled a bit at that.

"Is that a good answer?" He asked, raising his brow.
"Hmm. Yes. This solves my problem. Thank you kind sir." 0d5d038235d2b35783eb7469fc21926e-3.gif

"You're welcome, you're welcome!" He said, cheerfully. "Enjoy your answer!" He waved.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Question. And it's a weird one. If a child is trapped in a basement with monsters, what should they even use?"

Isaac Moriah wrote:
"Question. And it's a weird one. If a child is trapped in a basement with monsters, what should they even use?"

He looked at Isaac with an extremely confused look on his face, "I suppose a weapon to fight the monsers, if there's any weapons in the basement. What a weird question to ask though." He thought.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Lambert <3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus