Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Currently obsessed with...

DreamGirl Topic Starter

KingDragon wrote:
-God of War Ragnarok

I absolutely love it
DreamGirl Topic Starter

randomentity777 wrote:
-Transformers
-Warhammer 40,000
-Raccoons

I need a pet racoon in my life
DreamGirl Topic Starter

Dib2435 wrote:
~ ICarly

~ Creamsicles

~ Switching to Braces because of the screws in my jaw due to invisibalines

~ My doctor who pj's I got for Christmas

are you excited about the braces?
• Aliens Franchise (namely Prometheus and Aliens: Covenant) I love them lil chest bursters!

• AoT (I just want season 4 pt. 3 😭)

• Also Naruto/Shippuden. Since it ended years ago, I hadn't returned to it until recently with the new novels. I forgot how great it was.
my ADHD is hyperfixating me on Undertale. does that a lot. A LOT.
DreamGirl Topic Starter

XIII wrote:
• Aliens Franchise (namely Prometheus and Aliens: Covenant) I love them lil chest bursters!

• AoT (I just want season 4 pt. 3 😭)

• Also Naruto/Shippuden. Since it ended years ago, I hadn't returned to it until recently with the new novels. I forgot how great it was.

Le me tell you Naruto talking to his mom at 3 in the morning, after 48hr awake hits different.
Puss in Boots.

Hear me out.... The Last Wish had NO BUSINESS being as good as it was. I don't remember the last time I had that much fun watching a movie; I'm honestly surprised. Oh yeah and the animation + fight choreography is BEAUTIFUL, which is why I went to the movie in the first place hhhhhh-

Do yourselves a favour and go see it! :D
DreamGirl Topic Starter

GingerHades wrote:
Puss in Boots.

Hear me out.... The Last Wish had NO BUSINESS being as good as it was. I don't remember the last time I had that much fun watching a movie; I'm honestly surprised. Oh yeah and the animation + fight choreography is BEAUTIFUL, which is why I went to the movie in the first place hhhhhh-

Do yourselves a favour and go see it! :D

Hey I've seen the 1st one many times and I still laugh with it but I'm glad it was that good for you and I'm totally watching it over the weekend
Voltage_

I've been obsessed with God of War Ragnorak, Fortnite, and collecting the second wave of Spider-Man No Way Home funko pops.
I'm obsessed with OBB's Album "Bright Side" specifically their song "looking for a girl"
Bathorys_Sin

Chainsaw Man, Fire Force, and Ghostwire Tokyo
I'd say 3 things that, despite my horrendous work schedule, still find a way to enter my scarce spare time:

- My miniature painting: Currently working on a Winged Hive Tyrant to send against my DnD party in a Mad Max: Fury Road like encounter. And speaking of DnD...
- New systems for doing TTRPG: After the recent (disgusting) change of the OGL from Wizards of the Coast, I'm working to jump to another ship quickly enough: I'll keep using DnD 5E for respect to my players until the campaign ends, but after that... never going to touch anything the Wizards of the Coast has to offer ever again.
- And, ofc, writing up responses for my partners, which I kept waiting for too damned much time due to overtime.
Hear me out...I am currently obsessed with heart-shaped cookware and dishes.
SunbroTheAbysswalker

DARK SOULS!!! especially solaire, he's so awesome!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Currently obsessed with...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus