Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Any cheap/free Bedroom Ideas?

I tried looking for free bedroom ideas on Pinterest and...
Lists of cool aesthetic-y things on Amazon is not going to work for me. >:(
Depends on what you like. Half my room is like American AF with flags and stuff, and the other part is nerd stuff like comic books.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

VoliminalVerse wrote:
Depends on what you like. Half my room is like American AF with flags and stuff, and the other part is nerd stuff like comic books.

Tangled and Umbrella Academy at the moment are my hyperfixtations, with Despicable Me/Rise of Gru on the side... I also like the victorian aesthetic and the 1950s-60s aesthetic, but I'm mostly looking for Tangled stuff.
Oh dang. That's outside my pay grade
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

VoliminalVerse wrote:
Oh dang. That's outside my pay grade

sAME HERE
I'm broke XD
Dddaaaaammn… y’all gotta adult and pay bills? (Brags about teenage bill-lessness.

I’m honestly not sure if your talking about bills, i just saw “outside of my pay grade” and “Bedroom ideas” and assumed it was adult budget things.
You can usually find some pretty cheap posters at like Five Below and stuff
Let me tell you, thrift stores. You can find a deal or if thrift stores aren't your thing, Dollar Tree or 99 cent store is the second best thing for a deal.
Astrobeans wrote:
Let me tell you, thrift stores. You can find a deal or if thrift stores aren't your thing, Dollar Tree or 99 cent store is the second best thing for a deal.

This. I am 15 and I do all my decor shopping (not much but..) at Goodwill and the like. Unique objects at good prices!

Also, my aunt found a working 3DS XL at a thrift store with games for $7 USD. Those go for $500.
PK-Lucas Topic Starter

YinYang_Creator wrote:
Dddaaaaammn… y’all gotta adult and pay bills? (Brags about teenage bill-lessness.

I’m honestly not sure if your talking about bills, i just saw “outside of my pay grade” and “Bedroom ideas” and assumed it was adult budget things.

Oh no, I don't have bills. I'm just broke. XD
Posters and a color scheme are good, or visit Facebook groups where people are giving stuff away and be really careful about where/when you get stuff from people... Lol. If you have existing stuff you don't want, you could attempt to trade with people? Or like trade a skill for crafting supplies... if you have crafting skills, like jewelry making or sewing or whatnot, you might be able to get partial supplies in exchange for work with the rest. Sorry if that's not super helpful ,:) assuming you have ZERO MONEYS and no form of travel, you could do school projects as decorations? Painting or sculpture or whatnot. might be hard to get a Pinterest worthy room like that though. If you're in the country you could gather flowers and press them, if you have access to paper there are different forms of origami... Uhhh... >///> Yeah I don't know
Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Posters and a color scheme are good, or visit Facebook groups where people are giving stuff away and be really careful about where/when you get stuff from people... Lol. If you have existing stuff you don't want, you could attempt to trade with people? Or like trade a skill for crafting supplies... if you have crafting skills, like jewelry making or sewing or whatnot, you might be able to get partial supplies in exchange for work with the rest. Sorry if that's not super helpful ,:) assuming you have ZERO MONEYS and no form of travel, you could do school projects as decorations? Painting or sculpture or whatnot. might be hard to get a Pinterest worthy room like that though. If you're in the country you could gather flowers and press them, if you have access to paper there are different forms of origami... Uhhh... >///> Yeah I don't know

Was about to propose the same thing >.> I recently just redid my bedroom decoration, but I guess I have the chance of not being too broke (despite being a student <.<). Sometimes, you can find interesting stuff on Market space and Amazon (they sometimes have interesting deals). It's also useful to have applications such as Honey that can help you save some money. Besides that, the only options left are probably to make your own art and decorations... So sad that today nothing is cheap <.<

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Any cheap/free Bedroom Ideas?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus