Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey pretties..!

So great to be on the site! Ill make it brief, and simple, and if the basics catch your eye then hit me up!

Name is Tsuma meaning, Wife in Japanese... scary..
Im an adult, female.
Ten (10) years of roleplay experience!
Ive role-played on multiple websites, games, and servers!
I normally write better with what my partners gives me-- but Im majority a novella, para--!
I can roleplay on discord too, I don't mind! Even just a chit chat!
IM NOT A MEANIE! I swear I won't bite. Im here to be friendly, and help you get an escape, me and escape, or US to both live our our ideas, and fantasies for our characters. Key words,, MULTIPLE. Im not trying to be selfish here-- sheesh.

Hit me up, pretties!
Hello there! Welcome to RPR!
TsumaWuma Topic Starter

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
Hello there! Welcome to RPR!
THANKS SO MUCH <3 Love your rp, i shall post the racoon :)
Welcome to RPR 😊
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Voltage_

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find plenty of roleplays! :)
Welcome
Welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

7e33689a8289eb68c8d97c6d4f2bafb3.gif
!!~WELCOME TO RPR!~!!
NwJXT0D.gif

Welcome to RPR! Long-term role-player here as well and I have fallen for novella style myself. It gets a little carried away for me like my ADHD brain, but I enjoy it nevertheless. Fantasy is probably one of the most prevalent on the site, so you'll pretty much be served what you seek! Feel free to check out the others in your field of wonder!

Have a good time, of course!
Fun profile! Hoping you get hit up for RP!
CLIPLY_372109170_FREE_FIREWORKS_400.gif

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your time here ! And Happy New Years !
Welcome to RPR,
🏒Tsuma!🏒
giphy.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey pretties..!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus