Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Finally making an introduction post

Hey everyone. I've been lurking on this site for a while, but I didn't really dare to write an introduction post.
I'm a guy who has a preference for LGBTQ+ romances with a lot of drama and action. RPing since ~2013. My age group is 20+, and I prefer RPing with people in that age group. I love literate roleplays, although my writing is sometimes a bit messy since English isn't my first language and I'm mostly self-taught. That being said, I am always glad when people kindly correct my grammar & spelling in roleplays. It helps me to improve.
Most of my characters are going to be fantasy monster boys and such, but I'll try to make some "normal" ones. XD Besides RPing, I am more than happy to just chat with someone in DMs.
Hey there, welcome. :)
Nice to meet ya! Welcome to RPR :D
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
mlp-herd.gif
Welcome
Welcome!!
Hah I don't think you need to make any 'normal' ones, if fantasy monster boys is your thing - plenty of other fantasy monster boys for you to RP with here!
Hope you find what you're looking for soon =)
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Hello, and a late welcome to you! I think we've chatted before, a bit? Anyway, happy to have you here; I hope you've enjoyed your time on the site and that you'll continue to do so. :D
OuhBjG0.gif

'Eeeeey! Another fellow in the community! Welcome, welcome to RPR! I hope it ends up being the place you like most or at the very least a wonderful creative outlet for you and your characters. I think your preferences are pretty dominant here -- loads of folks are mostly looking for romance, so you should want for nothing especially if you know where to look.

I would suggest an advert of a character you really want to get out there or peep in on the Public Forums so you can get a feel for the community. I hope everyone welcomes you with open arms and you wind up enjoying it here. RPR is a very diverse and go-lucky place to be! Enjoy and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

0c1cdda56a16832ccbe0dafc8753986c.gif
Welcome to rpr!
Hey! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome
Welcome to rpr, we likely wont talk much but its a pleasure to have you here!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Foxfarer

Welcome to RPR! :D

NZJs.gif
Have fun here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Finally making an introduction post

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus