Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Mama you fool. Now that you commented I can steal Trazen XD
stealing Amethyst XD
Ryodari looks cool!
I'll steal Emily Smith.
Something about Botach draws me. I think it's his quote. :)
Excuse while I take Trudy White, because; Wild West setting, she's a journalist and a smart, independent woman with a super cute kid! :)
Zephyr. There are mice on my allotment and they've eaten the sprouted peas!
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to choose!?! Mmmmm, Grian, because she’s my spirit animal. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Stealing Karen Adele Hughes - because … blue eyes… blonde hair… and brains!
Claine Moderator

I'm 100% going to have to say your Starlight Diva. How could I say no to a beautiful, immortal, cunning and manipulative being?
@Falyn. That's just the tip of the iceberg. I may not be able to cram thirty years of world-building onto this site, but I'll have a flipping good try. ;)

Claine, I shall steal Jane.
Rogue-Scribe

Claine wrote:
I'm 100% going to have to say your Starlight Diva. How could I say no to a beautiful, immortal, cunning and manipulative being?
My dear friend Jessica would be honoured to be stolen!

Winter Black, I’ll have to steal Gareth The Innkeeper, because my Middle Earth Rangers do like their Inns!
I can't remember if I've stolen Dunhama before, but if so, I'll steal him again! I like the underdogs and something about a kitchen servant with potential for heroic moments is my cup of tea. :)
Sorry Juls my good friend of mine, but I'm taking Frank
Hello, stranger! Stealing Ella Gold, because I have a soft spot for assassins.
Hello hi I'm taking Rosaline, she's beautiful and I love your art so thank you
Rogue-Scribe

@ Juls... I do need to finish editing Dunhama’s story and put it on his profile.

@Galaxy-Star, I’m stealing Maeve as it’s nice to have a hard at the Inn.
Hi Rogue don't mind me just taking Hanasian
Claine Moderator

Aaaah you have so many quality characters! This time I need to take Miyuki. Crow demon 👌👌👌
Ahh thank you. All your characters are so cool! But I'm taking Sparrow she looks awesome and plus Ork!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Steal a RP Character from the person above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus