Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

Nii looked toward the sky as her head tilted to the side. She took a moment to give the question some thought. In the end, she shrugged. It was hard to truly know how she would feel. "I think I would feel a lot of things. I'd be relieved. There wouldnt be any more pain, I'd hope. I know it would be lonely too but I am already used to it. I think I would like it. It's probably a better experience than anything in this world."

She turned to the next person and asked her question. "What would you do if you have to relive the worst day of your day over and over?"
“Define ‘worst day of your life’ because I feel like that’s honestly everyday....alright right I’ll pick one...uh...I’d probably say yeet myself down the pit to Bryaxis and face unimaginable horrors and death itself than face the day I became a utter disappointment to my family and was widely humiliated in front of people I didn’t fully belong with as is over and over, now who’s next? What would you do if you had to face creatures beyond nightmare?”
Drogwell (played anonymously)

"Panic and die." The kobold said with a.. grin? Snarl? Hard to tell.

WWYCDI everyone they knew turned into an insect?
Pepper (played anonymously)

Rejoice, and start swatting the bugs right away. WWYCDI if they died and came back to life?
Ace Sans (played by JetStorm)

"Where I come from,that's called a 'reset',it happens quite often...so it wouldn't bother me."

WWYCDI they woke up as the opposite gender?
Will (played by EvanlynDestiny)

Will would laugh and think it would be a perfect opportunity to prank some friends, would they recognize him or not? Then he would hope it was only temporary or he wouldn't be so amused by it.

What would you do if your character could go back in time and alter one event (ex: preventing a terrible thing from happening or making sure they never meet a certain person), would they take the chance or not?
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

"Don't 'spect God would take too kindly to messin' with his plans like that..." Frank said. "But ya know, I'd risk it anyway to still have my sweet Caroline."

Would he really have her though? Had he known what the fateful day would bring, he'd have been there waiting with a loaded gun for that mudsill to show up. And he would kill him. No doubt about that. Which meant Caroline would be alive and Frank would have likely swung from the gallows for murder. Still... if that chance truly did exist, there was little doubt he'd do it.

WWYCDI they suddenly inherited enough money to never need to worry about working again?
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"Donate it all to the poor! 'Tis what Lady Yondalla would decree as just and fair! Huzzah!!"

"What would you do if you discovered that the person you loved was actually a dragon in disguise??"
"My my, darling, how stupendously bold of you to assume that I'm not into that," Flarus cackled with his usual arrogant undertone thick up his throat. "There are a great many species of exceptional beauty in this universe, though it is especially hard to resist the well-shapen brawn of a large monster like that. Even better if it is one that has tried to outsmart you, but was tricked into failing by your own charms instead." This curious individual on the other hand was nothing like that. Flare did consider granting the small man a few of his laudatory words.. but, no, this was not the game for that.

"Ah, but let us see-" he continued after the brief mental pause. "You there!" He flicked his slender wrist for the next contestant to come closer. "Tell me, what would you do if you were offered the chance to reset one specific person's view on you?"
"To change someone's point of view on me? That's impossible..at least in my world" BloodBooth looked to the side , grabbing at his journal and flipping it to the page he felt fit and was right for this question. He tabbed his finger on the edge of the paper , his eyes scanned the inked writing which laid boldly on the page. He sighed and tried to think for a moment before going back to answer. "Him and you know who- or someone that you probably might not know- they would never , once they seen sight on someone they could make an enemy of , they become that enemy. Like a predator to its pray , they stalk and then they kill."

“That filthy tyrant and that-that one guy he killed that somehow came back are haunting me to my own death..And if their views changed on me , they would still find a way to get back to hating me..It's impossible..But in a dream , if they became- I don't know good? better? Maybe they wouldn't reign for more power or become so blood-lusted for war, so much war.." He looked down , placing his hand on the tab to the cover of the book closing it and placing it to the side. "till then , they would never change. It's only half a chance that they would ever."

"I mean even if that change did come true still- wouldn't that be strange? Probably just me but maybe if that happened , they would of not had a rebellion to face against as another priority in their way.."

"And for the next question, What would you do if someone that you hated somehow wanted to be your friend and gain back your trust? Would you accept them even after all the bad thing's they might of done to you or will you decline their request?"
Elusian (played by Lucretire)

Elusian wouldn't trust them at all, but can't help but wonder how things would play out if she did take them back. She'd probably put them on a very restricted "trial period" with a close eye kept on them.

But in most cases, she would deny them the opportunity. It's far too risky to forgive someone who's betrayed a noble; they might do it again.

WWYCDI they had to relearn every skill they gained in life from scratch?
rolled 1d8 and got a natural 3.

Note: Character Choice Roll

Fantasy Characters (played anonymously)

"Get to work." The man-thing grumbled in a voice that sounded like stones scraping against each other, slowly whittling them down into nothing but pebbles and dust.

WWYCDI they were to be imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit?
"Pray," comes the calm reply from the robed, hooded, and masked dragon-like warrior, "Pray and wait. Her Eminence carries justice and law among Her domains. I have served Her loyally for a very long time, and my faith has been legitimized countless times. Long Serve the Cryu-Dzien."

WWYCDI they discovered that gods or a god they did not believe in were real, while those/that of their own faith (if any) were not?
Rolf Steiner (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I’d tell it that it is a sadist and it doesn’t even know it.”

Any ‘real’ god that had a hand in this war has to be a sadist.

“What gives you the will to live?”
Ziktia (played anonymously)

"Tsk tsk tsk, I smell different songs here~" comes an ominous cooing, "Quick question querry, did you see the brain behind the swirly symbols? Not important now. What would I do if I had the will to live?"

The strange and obviously unstable fox-creature sashays into view, the tentacles adjacent to her tail coiling and uncoiling around its poofiness. She lets out a cackle before hissing, "If I had will, to live or do or run or die, I would do SO MUCH LESSSS."

She disolves into a disturbingly long giggle fit before abruptly stopping and rising to her feet. A voice made by her own throat yet obviously not her own thrums out the next question:

"What would your character do if they were presented unlimted power, gated only by madness of equal magnitude?"
Alistaire (played by Lucretire)

Alistaire would turn down the offer. He's cursed enough with being a half-demon, in his opinion.

WWYCDI they learned that they would be reborn as the kind of person they hated the most when they die?
rolled 1d8 and got a natural 1.
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

"A vampire? Well I'd end myself..filthy creatures."

What would your character do if

They were challenged to a duel of blades.
“Id very much enjoy that to be quite honest as long as they played fair, if not then I’ll play their little games too.”

WWYCD if they were caught doing something they weren’t supposed to do
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

"If it accomplishes the bounty I accepted,I will do whatever it takes to do it, no matter who sees me."

WWYCD if they were transported to a different dimension by surprise?
Kagura (played by Lucretire)

Kagura would roll with it; this has happened to him before. But he may be annoyed since he was probably doing something job-related beforehand.

WWYCDI they got a peaceful day off from their usual worries and stresses?
rolled 1d8 and got a natural 4.

Note: Character Choice Roll

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus