Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"I'd wish all the bad guys out of existence so that Tubbo and I could live a normal life with our son. It's silly, I know." He looked down at his feet.

"Hmm, do you have a favorite video-game soundtrack? If so, which one?"
"Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. As the kids say, it slaps hard."

"What is your favorite musical instrument?"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"A piccolo. It's small and easy to carry when you need to pull out for a tune to weave magics with." Saying this, she tapped a little ebony-carved flute to her side, strapped close and secure with leather.

"Hmm. What's your least favourite decorative ornament? A piece of jewelry you just can't stand seeing, or understand why they exist?"
Eisha Schade (played anonymously)

"Religious artifacts, such as crosses. I'm not against them in the slightest, because it's a beautiful belief system, but for reasons I'm reluctant to explain, they tend to prevent me from getting too close."

"If you were a mythical or supernatural creature, what would you be? If you are already one, choose something different."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"If it was temporary I'd like to be a human, they are so dorky it's adorable"

"How would you feel if bees followed you and took orders from you?"
Wisteria (played by JetFire)

“That would be useful actually, I’d bee happy to have an army of bees” she smirked,proud of herself making a pun.

She looked at the next person “Have you ever summoned a demon before? How did it went down?” She asked.
Dhoruba (played by Libertine)

"Yeah...." An uneasy pause, a tell-tale indication of anxiety as a calloused hand rubs the back of his neck. "Not in the way you might think. The thing had been haunting my family for generations, apparently bound to our bloodline by some great-grandma of mine. A witch gal helped me summon it, so that we could banish it forever. Had to have been the most terrifying moment of my life, really, aside from the time she and I found a truck-sized snake in the sewers... still, I'd take that before I dealt with a demon again. I've still got the scar...."

"Have you ever committed a crime? Don't worry: this one is off the books, honest."
Lex (played anonymously)

"Um... I'm honestly still a bit unclear about what is illegal by human standards... but I know taking things from stores without paying is a crime, and I've done that. I don't really see the problem - I mean, nobody got hurt. But my friend Luke says it's wrong and he knows what he's talking about- um- probably... so I try to follow laws. Usually. ... So. Um... my next question is kind of inspired by this... What are your thoughts on following laws? Do you think it's important, or...?"
"Are they important? Naaaah!" Mixie laughs. "Laws and rules are just there to prevent people from havin' fun! They're not stoppin' me anytime soon, I know that much!"

"Speakin' of which... You there!" She points aggressively at whoever's closest to her. "Yes, you. Be a good little morsel and c'mere. I've got a question for you... What's the most dangerous game you've played? Did you break the law to play it? Did somebody die? C'mon, don't be shy with the details!"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“When I was fifteen I went to a house party with this girl that lived on our street. We would carry our bicycles up a ladder to the roof of the house and rode them down and off the edge into the swimming pool. Stupid I know. Nobody was killed though one guy landed on top of another guy and they both got hurt.”

What was the stupidest thing you ever did as a kid?
"So, I got really into this magic trading card game. I overdid it a little and spent all my money buying rare cards and sets so I could build a bad ass deck. Naive me thought it was all about having the best cards. I didn't realize strategy is a big part, too. Well, I forgot the county fair was coming up the next weekend. I had no money for tickets to buy food, play games, or go on rides. The fair that year really sucked for me! What is a hobby you enjoy?"
Pela (played by Riik)

"Singing." Pela said barely more than a whisper, staring off into the distance as though starstruck by the very idea. "I love to sing. ♪When the sun goes down to sleep, when my heart just wants to weep, when the joy comes to my soul, only one thing makes me whole~♪ Singing!"

"Um... if you needed to express yourself in ways that words alone were not good enough, what would you do?"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Uh... Does an unholy screech count?" She said jokingly. "No but really, uh... I'm not the best at expressing myself. Mostly I do it through music, which kinda counts as words, since, you know, singing, which I do... But also! The instrumental part can be just as important as the words, so there's that... Um, anyway, here's my question: would you eat cotton candy flavoured macaroni?"
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"No! That sounds gross!" Even an adventurous eater like Hades found that idea repulsive. "Cheese and a ton of sugar? There's no way those would taste good together. Do humans actually eat that sorta stuff?!"

"Okay, uhhh. On that note, here's my question: What's a really weird kind of food you like to eat? Whether it's just weird by itself, or a weird combo, like cotton candy macaroni..."
Kt-tk Tktchi'chkt (played by Riik)

"Hunansh ud think auh food I eat ish ee-ehd and krosh," Kt-tk admitted, holding up what looked like a lumpy ball of sticky web. "I... I ikify my food. And then dink it." Kt-tk bit down on the web cocoon to bite a hole in it, then drank from it like a cup. Needless to say, the smell coming from inside wasn't exactly pleasant. "It'sh the ony ay I can eat. I don't haf a shou ike ou." Kt-tk poked a claw into their mouth and pulled down on the flap of skin on the underside to show there were neither teeth nor tongue nor any sign of a lower jaw within. "Shee?"

"Do ou ike shdidehs oh kittiesh noh? Oh..." they nervously shuffled in place, pedipalps twitching a little. "A niktuh off doth?"

translated version

"Humans would think all food I eat is weird and gross," Kt-tk admitted, holding up what looked like a lumpy ball of sticky web. "I... I liquify my food. And then drink it." Kt-tk bit down on the web cocoon to bite a hole in it, then drank from it like a cup. Needless to say, the smell coming from inside wasn't exactly pleasant. "It's the only way I can eat. I don't have a jaw like you." Kt-tk poked a claw into their mouth and pulled down on the flap of skin on the underside to show there were neither teeth nor tongue nor any sign of a lower jaw within. "See?"

"Do you like spiders or kitties more? Or..." they nervously shuffled in place, pedipalps twitching a little. "A mixture of both?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Felines pssh! Too many of them. Spiders are fine and all. Now! If we are talking spider cats. Now you have my interest!”

If you could merge two or more animals together what would you chose?
Oliver Quill (played by Banshee)

With a deadpan, serious look on his face, Oliver answered in such a manner one might assume he has actually considered this absurd hypothetical scenario before; "Bat and horse. Assuming it is horse-sized, I would fly it into battle."

What would you do with an unlimited amount of alcohol?
Dralt (played by Libertine)

"I would establish a speakeasy. Limitless alcohol is another term for unlimited income."

Where would your ideal home be, and what would it look like?
Erroll (played by stalkati)

"Someplace warm but not tropical. Perhaps beside a small river or lake in a sturdy medium sized house that's secluded and away from city life."

"What is a song you could dance to over and over again?"
"Ya know, I've yet to find a fella who doesn't laugh their tail or refuses to believe me whenever I tell 'em this tale, but, ehh-" Hesitance laced Randle's voice with a bitter, embarassed undertone. In fact, he simply needed another puff from his eternal cigarello to feel confident enough to carry on. "One of my first cases outside of ol' NA took me this coastside resort, somewhere on the southern reaches of my planet. What they thought'd been an accident concerning a giant spiky coconut'd actually been a political homocide with that exact same weapon, but before we had that figured out I had to mingle with the tropical bunch there first. It was.. refreshing, I'd say." A flower-spangled shirt proved a warm reminder of that rather unique subchapter in his life. "Anyway, a few hours before I got my hands on the fella who dun it, I'd shadowed him into of them young people clubs, beating heart of the resort's nightlife, and just before I caught a whiff of the vile bastard, one catchy, hip tune came on. And lemme tell ya, I darn well knew how to move, all of a sudden." Ah, his poor, poor rusty joints. Looking back though, it'd been worth it- even gumshoes needed to boogie sometimes!

"Well, that I liked to think, anyway." Enough with the unwarranted awkwardness; there were folks waiting for a question of their own, after all! Sliding his dead gray tongue over a shiny tooth, Randle turned to the next in line, offering them a cordial smile and the following question: "Now, what's a bit of common knowledge that you were left in the dark about for far too long? And I'm talking shamefully well-known facts here, the sorta stuff any street rat ya'd pick off the pavement would know." Way he saw it, this would either lead to a laughable misunderstanding or a grim, indoctrinated nightmare.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus