Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

No. But I want to.

Ever want to be a youtuber?
Amberlyn Quinn (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

"Oh, I already am a YouTuber. Just not a very popular one, but I do have a couple subscribers! My main dream is to become a popstar. Maybe they'll notice me through my videos."

What is something that disgusts you, but it doesn't seem to disgust many other people?
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"*Grinds teeths* Strawberry milkshakes"

So let's talk relationships. partners, it can be from business and lovers to criminals. Will you be the one who comes with the ideas and lead the relationship, or be the one who follows? Basically are you dominating or submissive. (And I'm not talking about BDSM)
Holly Braddock (played anonymously)

"I'm guessing I'd qualify as more dominant, but I think a better word would be 'independent'. I'm not the best relationship material, I prefer living on my own and all that, but if I were in a relationship, dominant."

What is one of the evilest things you've done in your life?
Shimakaze (played by Miwi_Sama)

Blow up a shipyard full of evil nazi abyssal ships!

Nya

((please don't answer a question without leaving one.))
Mister Green (played by Skipbab)

*Pulls out a list, the puts on readersglasses instead of shades*
"Let me see. Used a guy as a human slot machine, got a hypnotizers on the guy, he gave me a lift to the city, then ate him. I doomed a whole planet a zealotic "pure" aliens to "sin" dooming their race, basically I sat up a huge poker game, fed them tons of alcohol, then sat back wathing the greatest drunken brawl of them all. Also I made a baby die of old age because he lost in blackjack to me, bastard didn't even know what he were doing"

So now it's time for some studying, university. What would you study to be and why?
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"I want to study Bartending! with my experience in taverns and booze I would only get A++ , also did I mention that when I graduate my bar will have waitresses dressed as cat girls? The reason because I love drinking and find catgirls adorable"

"What's the first thing you notice when you meet someone?"
Blaire Moreno (played anonymously)

"Their appearance, probably."

How much do you care about politics?
Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

"I care, but now are troubled times, we don't discuss peacefully anymore inside my country. But I care, even if I wouldn't be effective as a leading figure before some years. I particulary love them, I feel it's important, when you can talk, peacefully, and link people together, people who can't meet, people from differents part of our country, smiths, instructors, and so on.

I was the one in charge, most of the time, with a delegated escadron, to go out and meet the different people. Everywhere we where going, we would end up being welcomed, we would at least go out not being hated, and we meant peace. It was my favorite part, and more important duty. I took it, still do, at heart. I was reporting to father, and little to his council members, then I'll be out to the door will they discuss even greater matters. My duty was my pride. "

I'll have to think about something to ask...

"Did you ever protected yourself someone you love from physical harm/agression, had to stood up for someone, or just stood up for someone?"
Marcus St James (played by Lanx12)

"Yes of course I have. Even if they never stood up for me I always defend those that need to be defended. I've even taking a few beating to make sure those people never got hurt. Granted it hurt me but..I'm a tough guy you know.. "

looks at the person next to him. "So have you ever tried to fit in but found out it wasn't you ?"
Amberlyn Quinn (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

"Why in the world would I do that? Of course not!"

What is something you secretly do/want to try, but are embarrassed about?
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

"Well, always wanted to have this big ass palads filled with every kind of sick shit you can come up with, then try it all out, probably all at once"

"Have you ever commited a crime something so without justification, that if it came out your whole life would be ruined?"
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

"Yeah I have...But then again my life is already ruined so it wouldn't matter"

"Have you ever thought you've fallen to far you could never be saved by anyone, only to be consumed by your own darkness ?"

"Those who experience such a thing are overly emotional. The strong ones are the people who don't let it consume them. Such as me."

Do you think that you may be suffering from mental illness? If so, what is it?

"I were in a pretty dark place when I first got my powers. I thought I were invulnerable to anything. I were the villian, one who had shed his humanity, all because I made my littlesister cry by the sight of me after she gained her vision. I were heartbroken. I went as far as almost commiting suicide by turning into gas, but the world had other plans for me, binding my soul to the gas. This, this my friend were the darkest moment in my life, ehrn I were the villian"

"So now it's time to remember the stupidest/silliest things you have done. What did you do? Why did you do it?"

((Kitten, why do we keep on ninjaing eachother?))

((Hehe, no idear. You don't have to answer mine though I'll just use it next time))
Tidus O'Neil (played by Lanx12)

"Well, I remember when I was working on this sweet custom bike. She had chrome and everything else that was perfect. Suddenly I forgot to put brake fluid in. So I'm test driving it and I don't have breaks. So I planted it down into the asphalt scratching the paint, denting the chrome. Oh man.That was the stupidest thing I ever did..and I lost twenty grand."

"So have you ever gotten into a fight over something stupid? If you did what was the fight over?"

"Definitely, I like to argue about plenty of things. I was arguing over which fictional character from Winnie the Pooh would make the past president and why once."

Do you think you have any mental health issues? If so, what, and why?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus