Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

"Hmm, come come cute cannibal."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

Ranboo looked down at the human before him. He thought for a moment before flipping through his memory book and stopping at a page. "I think this one fits. Little Yucky Funky Boy." He spoke.
"Oh, cool!" Peri beamed at the sight of him. "I'll call you Cotton Candy, just like you pure soul!"
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Ooh, I am absolutely calling you Peridot. Sorry, it's just your fate now."
Six (played anonymously)

"Sasquatch."
Kellia (played by GLiTCh)

"Moon-boy!" She smiles brightly "Get it? Your eyes are moons so- okay ill stop" she laughs softly, embarrassed.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hmrr.. I don’t know why, but Missy comes to mind.”
Freddie Murdok (played anonymously)

"mórtas an lioness." He smiled. "The lioness' pride, in english."
Oliver Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

Oliver seemed amazed by the person in front of him. "Hmm, I'd c-call you Explorer. Y-You seem extremely a-ambitious!"
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"I think Olive, or Olly would suit you." Olly most definitely.
"Saf would work i guess"
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Jason laughed slightly. "I like saying your name as is. But...I'll call you Raindrop. Fits, in my opinion~"
"Argo, like the ship Jason uses in the Greek legend."
Azolin Frost (played anonymously)

*Azolin was new in the town, he had been getting away from his own kingdom for quite a long time now... he needed to find a proper place to settle down for he had big plans in his mind but first he needed to relax for some time before start acting... One of his favorite ways of getting relaxed besides drinking tea was reading a good novel... he had just bought a great dark fantasy novel from an old bookstore whose owner was an old alchemist that was into books like the ice mage Azolin, she had suggested the book and Azolin had just accepted the recommendation. Opening the old wooden door of the bookstore, he set foot outside however as soon as he took the second step forward he bumped into something, or better to say someone, feeling a little dizzy because of the crush! he said, "I am sorry... I was distracted by the book I've just purchased...oh, you are a Catboy!"
Lex (played anonymously)

"... I will call you Azure."
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

Asbjorn walked in, looking over everyone's heads, stopping just before running into someone. "I'll call you hitchhiker."
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"Scary Rough Guy..." Ranboo mumbled, taking a few steps back.
"Yin-Yang. Two halves that bring the good out of each other."
Oliver Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

"신비...Sinbi...i-it's mystery in Korean- y-you're very mysterious..."
Pela (played by Riik)

"Um... well... your hair reminds me a bit of vanilla ice cream... and you seem soft and nice... so I think I will call you Ice Cream."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus