Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Jason had let out a hearty laugh. “Holy shit! You look awesome! I’ll call you E.T. It may be common, but it fits you I believe..” He snickered softly. “See you around, Sploot! I didn’t really know how to spin off your name in a creative way, sorry about that.”
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"Ears, Gingercat does not sound enough like gingersnap for the joke to be that funny."
Sploot (played by NiftySpiffy)

They snickered slightly "I'll call you matrix after the movie" They begin to laugh wildly "BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS LAZARUS"
Lumen (played by Vozhad)

Bunny from the Mars.
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

Sandy obviously
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

"You, my good sir, I'll call you handsome. If you don't like that, then you get asset. Pick whichever! Aren't I a good samaritan?"
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Blondie"
Kalisto (played by Kaltech)

Kalisto examined Rose carefully, taking in her pink scales and fluffy fur. Biting her lip, she tapped her collarbone. She was terrible at giving people nicknames, oftentimes taking hours to come up with them. Even after thinking on it for long spells of time, she mostly just ended up listing off a random descriptor for the person that sounded somewhat nice. Though, Kalisto was aware that she probably shouldn't take an impossibly long epoch of time to come up with a nickname. Wracking her brain, she uttered out the first thing that came to her mind. "Scaly."

It sucked, but not too badly (hopefully).
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

Kalisto wrote:
Kalisto examined Rose carefully, taking in her pink scales and fluffy fur. Biting her lip, she tapped her collarbone. She was terrible at giving people nicknames, oftentimes taking hours to come up with them. Even after thinking on it for long spells of time, she mostly just ended up listing off a random descriptor for the person that sounded somewhat nice. Though, Kalisto was aware that she probably shouldn't take an impossibly long epoch of time to come up with a nickname. Wracking her brain, she uttered out the first thing that came to her mind. "Scaly."

It sucked, but not too badly (hopefully).

rose simply looks at Kalisto and says "flower lover"

Kalisto wrinkled her nose. "Unfortunately, I'm not too fond of flowers."
"Not a fan of them, hmmm? Okay then," Mixie grins maliciously. "Your new nickname is Flower Hater."

"Hate is a bit of a strong word- like, I'm not going to go around throwing flower pots at windows." replied Kalisto as she turned to the demon. "Like," she lowered her voice to a gruff alto, "according to my report, I saw you with some flowers the other day. Prepare to die." She shook her head and returned to her normal tone. "I'm not going to do that. I'd say I'm more neutral on flowers. But sure, I'll take it."
"Heh, I think Kleo-the-Klutz'll suit y' primely, seeing how y'sorta lost track'o the tact that this's a namin' game, and notta public back-an'-forth match," Sprite shrugged, idly tugging at her suspenders. Could've come up with something worse, for sure- and c'mon, even without the teasing undertone, the whole alliteration thingy sounded sorta funky, right?!
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

sunny would like at sprite cinders before saying simply: cowpoke
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"Smile once in awhile, kid. Right now, reckon I'd call you 'Cloudy'."
"I think I'll call you ol' man Rusty. Seems fitting." Luc raised one shoulder in a shrug.
Lumen (played by Vozhad)

The man who is lost in sadness
sunny (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Grey"
Lumen (played by Vozhad)

New in the darkness
Basil (played by NiftySpiffy)

"monochrome"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus