Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite dinosaurs?

Conner_vs_everything

I am absolutely a nerd for dinosaurs everything about them is so fascinating I love watching documentaries on their findings and how these creatures used to act

It’s so interesting it still amazes me that some people don’t believe they existed how much evidence do you need literally digging up the fossils XD if you don’t believe just look at Birds literally living dinosaurs

But all thoughts aside what is your favorite dinosaur?

Mine are

Megalodon

I’m such a nerd for sharks specially great whites just to think the king of all sharks could be swimming in the deep ocean still is so exciting but terrifying

Tyrannosaurus rex

King of all lizards oh man I love this dinosaur so much it was actually the first dinosaur I actually got interested in I love them so much

Spinosaurus

He’s up there as one of my favorites as well its overall design is so pretty and cool and terrifying i’ve always wondered who would win T. rex or spin i’ve always thought it just depended on who had the most advantage at the time

I have sold many more than I love but if I named all of them this post would be too long till me down below what was your favorite dinosaurs!
Liopleurodon probably. Anklyosaurus is fun too.
I recently met someone who doesn't believe in dinosaurs; apparently all fossils were planted by the government in order to deny biblical creation myths. So that was interesting.

Anyways! Spinosaurus is one of my favourites as well, along with suchomimus and other crocodile-adjacent dinosaurs. I also like raptors and megafauna.

You've probably seen him already, but there's a Youtuber who tries to replicate what dinosaurs would have sounded like based on the physiology of their living relatives. Here's t-rex for you.
Conner_vs_everything Topic Starter

HominidGrotesque wrote:
Liopleurodon probably. Anklyosaurus is fun too.

I am a big fan of sea creatures myself!

And it’s exciting to know that there’s a bigger chance they could still be here today! Not a real big chance but I’ll take it

Also I love Anklyosaurus it looks like it’s ready for war

Yersinia wrote:
I recently met someone who doesn't believe in dinosaurs; apparently all fossils were planted by the government in order to deny biblical creation myths. So that was interesting.

Anyways! Spinosaurus is one of my favourites as well, along with suchomimus and other crocodile-adjacent dinosaurs. I also like raptors and megafauna.

You've probably seen him already, but there's a Youtuber who tries to replicate what dinosaurs would have sounded like based on the physiology of their living relatives. Here's t-rex for you.

I saw the video and it’s so amazing how much work they put into it!!

Also spin is so cool to be Took me a while to realize that their water based dinosaurs

And it’s amazing how crocodiles literally didn’t change they just got smaller but even the smaller ones are terrifying!
Asroc

Tyrannosaurus rex

And Raptors. Any Raptors.
Not technically a dinosaur, but dunkleosteus both terrified and enthralled me when I was a kid.

Also, this....

dlfXcNN.jpg
megaladon cause shark are cool... Man im so sefisticated.

Asroc wrote:
Tyrannosaurus rex

And Raptors. Any Raptors.

Raptors are 👌🔥

JayBird wrote:
Not technically a dinosaur, but dunkleosteus both terrified and enthralled me when I was a kid.

Also, this....

dlfXcNN.jpg

Twilight zone intensifies

jpdelta wrote:
megaladon cause shark are cool... Man im so sefisticated.

The boss of all Sharks I hope one day we can find a living one 🤔
Ozzyotter3001

Where do I even start...?

Iguanodon
Spinosaurus
Utahraptor
Carcharodontosaurus
Allosaurus
Saurophaganax
Ceolophysis
Sarcosuchus (A Crocodile, but still existed around the same time as Spino and Carcha)

Sorry but I hate T-Rex with a passion. I just believe that it's the most overrated dinosaur out there.

Ozzyotter3001 wrote:
Where do I even start...?

Iguanodon
Spinosaurus
Utahraptor
Carcharodontosaurus
Allosaurus
Saurophaganax
Ceolophysis
Sarcosuchus (A Crocodile, but still existed around the same time as Spino and Carcha)

Sorry but I hate T-Rex with a passion. I just believe that it's the most overrated dinosaur out there.

I like all the dinosaurs but I don’t understand your hate for a dinosaur

I mean I never understood why people start to Hate a dinosaur/animal because people like it a lot so what if it’s overrated it has nothing to do with it The dinosaur isn’t the one who made it self overrated so why hate it it did nothing wrong

Just like the Lion gets hate because people dislike the face that other people gave it the title king of the jungle it just never made sense to me

All animals are amazing in their own kind of way you shouldn’t let what people do with it make you hate it because in reality that animal has done nothing to deserve the hate
hello
Triceratops' have always been my fav
FINALLY PEOPLE AS OBSESSED WITH DINOSAURS AS I AM XD

But anyway my number 1 is definitely the Spinosaurus aegyptiacus and it’s the very first semi aquatic dinosaur to ever be found!

My second favorite is the Deinonychus, which was the first dinosaur to ever be found with feathers which lead to the theory of dinosaurs being ancestors of birds!

And while this one isn’t technically a dinosaur but the cousin of them, I love the Quetzalcoatlus which is the largest flying creature of the Mesozoic era! It was said to eat the young of the T-Rex and it was also named after the mythical creature Quetzalcoatl!
Awesome post!! I love dinosaurs so much. I used to have a whole assortment of stuffed neon dinosaurs as a kid. I also went to see dinosaur tracks in northern AZ as a kid for a school field trip. They're just the best. My fave has to be the brachiosaurus.
:D - that´s a hard one... but I think among all of them the Velociraptors are high up on my "fav-dino-list"
Icthyostega, Rajasaurus Narmadensis(Meaning, "Princely Lizard of the Namada Valley), Irritator(How the paleontologists felt when they found the skull was artificially elongated) Saurophaganax, Charcharadontosaurus(meaning Shark-tooth Lizard), and Dunkleosteus (A literal m1 abrams with teeth).
Rogue-Scribe

Pterodactyl - Had a friend back some years who earned it as a nickname. He had long arms for his stature and he was sort of a dinosaur.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Favorite dinosaurs?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus