Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Anyone here an arctic monkeys fan?
Only me aight
MordosKull

RosenSchwert

Been listening to this one quite a bit, been helping a lot with character development between two characters~
Sam Tinnesz ft Yacht Money - Play with Fire

Dang boo, I'm not listening to this one at the moment. However, holy jeez this gives me so much muse for a particular ship I have, haha.

Another good one is Shy Martin - Bad in Common

...I'm so sorry that most songs I listen to nowadays are shippy. However, if you look at more of Sam Tinnesz's songs, hoooooo boy, you'll find Wolves ft Silverstein and others. Mostly super dark, but oh man so musey for dark stories, ahaha!

I have odd taste in music.

All Time Low and Mariana's Trench are good ones, too! These bands tend to have super clever lyrics, just my style~.
Dahaka Viles (played by JasintheDemon)

Rogue-Scribe

Watching through three seasons of Tour of Duty with my DVD set with the original soundtrack. Love the Rolling Stones intro ...

Rogue-Scribe

ILoveAlexTurner wrote:
Anyone here an arctic monkeys fan?

I liked the Favourite Worst Nightmare album.

Rogue-Scribe

Rogue-Scribe

In conjunction with the above band Faun, I just learned that Adaya has joined the band replacing long-time member Fiona Rüggeberg! I have a deep affection to the early Faun up until 2008 when Elisabeth Pawelke left the band. The revolving door of singers paused for a few years with Katja Moslehner's tenure, but she recently left and was replaced by Laura Feller. Now with Fiona Rüggeberg leaving this year, I couldn't fathom how the band would replace her as she was considered one of the linchpins that held the band together. I have to say that I am excited to see what direction Faun takes with both Adaya and Laura on female vocals!
The New Faun
GaBk079.jpg

Adaya's Solo Music

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus