Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Leillah Lunorin (played by Falyn)

Kronan (played anonymously)

Fan and my breathing. Plus, some crickets outside.
ChebaTheBee

Some dude playing music on the bus without headphones on… I don’t know the song
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Getting back into a Medieval/Renaissance musical mood.
Love this new song by Trobar de Morte!

ChebaTheBee

On a bit of a britpop nostalgia spree.

Got some Blur playing at present.

I don't know if it counts as listening, but... this is stuck in my head... though I guess by looking it up on Youtube I ended up listening to it anyway, soooooo... XD

I still refuse to watch the abomination of a movie adaptation of Cats.
Riik wrote:
I don't know if it counts as listening, but... this is stuck in my head... though I guess by looking it up on Youtube I ended up listening to it anyway, soooooo... XD

Dont tell anyone, but I mostly just look up songs I want to post here instead of things I'm listening to at that precise moment-

Spiritualeclipse wrote:
Riik wrote:

Dont tell anyone, but I mostly just look up songs I want to post here instead of things I'm listening to at that precise moment-

OH YEEY CATS! Skimble shanks has been stuck in my head for days, have you seen the show live?
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
OH YEEY CATS! Skimble shanks has been stuck in my head for days, have you seen the show live?

Not live. I've seen the 1998 movie though, which is basically just a recording of the stage show. I'm not actually that into musicals, but I saw a youtube video explaining why the 2019 movie was bad and it got me curious about finding a recording of the stage version.
Riik wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Not live. I've seen the 1998 movie though, which is basically just a recording of the stage show. I'm not actually that into musicals, but I saw a youtube video explaining why the 2019 movie was bad and it got me curious about finding a recording of the stage version.
there's a youtube channel and they post a lot of clips of various cat shows, i believe there's a full show of the vienna cast of cats on youtube

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus