Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

"You seem, uhh..." He tries to find a word. "Dangerous."
GameOver (played by Lyra736)

Tubbo -Canon- wrote:
"You seem, uhh..." He tries to find a word. "Dangerous."
she blinked I- uhhh-
Can i kill you mate-?
He throws his head back and laughs.

“Awfully polite cold-blooded killer, aren’t you? Now, why don’t you spare that other kid and this old man here,” he rests his hand on his chest, “so I can take a look at your eyes? They look like shit.”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"If I had a copper for every back-alley doctor I've run into this year, I would have two, which isn't a lot, but it's strange that it's happened twice." The woman said, tapping a foot in thought. "Well, at least you've got more spine, and a mouth to match; that much, I can respect."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"wow... you got a raw deal. Your soul huh?"
"A fierce and noble warrior! One to keep on the fight!"
Luke (played by Lyra736)

Sentinel wrote:
"A fierce and noble warrior! One to keep on the fight!"

he chuckled and shook his head "you look like your death so I can say whatever, dip shit"
End (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"You look like someone who has been running away from there problems and now chooses to fight. Best of luck." She pushes her hair back.
Inka (played by stalkati)

"I've never heard of minecraft but you seem like a worthy foe. I will start preparing for battle and meet you soon!"
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"You're a guy?"
Edward Elric (played by Sparkles)

“You think you’re way cooler than you are.”
Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader (played by MangoNekros)

"Look who's talking"

"You look like someone who also likes nukes, but I could be mistaken." The goat boy shrugged.

Tubbo -Canon- wrote:
"You look like someone who also likes nukes, but I could be mistaken." The goat boy shrugged.

(Pardon me?)

Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader wrote:
Tubbo -Canon- wrote:

(Pardon me?)

((trigger-happy goat boy with nukes Tubbo thinks your character also likes nuclear weapons))

(To me it seemed you reference Jotaro liking nukes because of Kim Jong Un, and both are of Asian descent.)

Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader wrote:
(To me it seemed you reference Jotaro liking nukes because of Kim Jong Un, and both are of Asian descent.)

((Nope, I don't really talk about political stuff. Sorry if it seemed like I was being offensive.))

((I will never understand you Minecraft youtuber rpers))
Tubbo -Canon- wrote:

"A worthless pawn you are Beastman, a being such as yourself should be groveling in my presence, begging for forgiveness for living abomination of the worthless Choas Gods!" He spoke with such ferocious unfiltered arrogance.
"Your ego consumes you. Pride is not the answer to everything, friend."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus