Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Adeline Menters (played by Roueg)

Adeline smiled warmly at Marc as she tilted her head to the side, “You sweet really sweet and caring,” she told him gently as she rested her hands against her hips before speaking once more, “Definitely a very trustworthy friend.”
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"Hellooooo nurse~"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Something perturbed him about the others assessment of the above young woman.

"She does not seem to have any medical inclinations. You are guessing, by the looks of it, and poorly at that."

Clearly he has little to no knowledge on social references. It was one of his many blindspots.

"You, on the other hand, would be content with anything flammable. Hm, it's a bit chilly all of this sudden," Sherlock mentioned while giving the collar of his long coat a hearty flip.
The Jade Amethysts (played by randomentity777)

Roxxie: "He's cute. He looks like he's one of those actors who dresses up in period wear at the history village museum or whatever it's called."
Casey: "He looks like the kind of person who only goes to our concerts because he has a sibling who's a big fan of ours."
Tiffany: "Hey mistah! Ah want to make babies with ya!"
Madeline: "Do you actually do anything to your hair?"
Lisa: "ï've seen better looking sheepdogs than hïm."
"You lot are confusing, throwing words around I haven't learned," Mary said, "I'd like it if you would teach me them, and what they mean."
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" you..font belong in this world do you? Like me?"
Though curious the girl pushed the thought down, lifting the circular mask up just enough to eat a dumpling offering one out to the other.

" would...er..would you like one?'
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“Aww! You’re cute! But pure cuteness won’t help you in the world. You gotta learn how to defend yourself, cupcake!”
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*both brothers looked at each other and then looked back at the panda* “your so fluffy and all can I hug you I love soft things!” *the older one being demo said* “your an odd creature I will say for sure but my brother enjoys soft things so I’ll say your nice and all” *Demi said being the shorter brother out of demo*

" one of you seem to have the personality of a kind child the other more mature.....ah but both are very very nice though! Both very sweet. " mimi smiled behind her mask nodding as if to confirm her thoughts on the two.
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Hey, I’d get along with ya!” Jason let out a loud laugh. “Also, do you need a hug? I’ve been told I give the best! And I hope it’ll make you feel loved..”
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" You seem like a hot-headed person who is actually really nice. Quick question though are you a furry? "
Kaori (played anonymously)

Kaori eyed Rosetta in slight disdain. "Um..You seem interesting. Although I dont think its any of your concern if a stranger enjoys releasing their animal side or not. I do have messenger duties to attend to, much more important."

" woah I never seen anyone like you before....I mean! your erm very pretty sir! I mean handsome I mean ah. I'm sorry so so sorry."

Mimi would bow flustered by her rambles. Once calmed and cleared her throat she shakily smiles.

" you seem like a nice but serious person...."
Narancia Ghirga (played by kujiou)

"You're pretty swag, not gonna lie. Finna give you 3 gay turtles out of 2 gay turtles." Narancia said, seeming proud of himself.
Marlie (played by Jejune)

The doll seemed to stay still, a slight breeze fluttering around the man. A whisper shout echoed close to his ear, from seemingly nowhere. "I dont like you!" The doll then fell ovewr, a bouncy ball being thrown across the room at the same time, the doll clearly not enjoying this particular company. Seems he was a bit too...much for her, in all senses of the word.
Basil (played anonymously)

"A doll? Weird as hell. I don't like that- I'll be leaving." Basil said, shivering, disliking the doll
" afraid of a doll...though I do agree they can be rather creepy...very..creepy.."

Juno shook her head chuckling slightly upon the other leaving." Though you seem alright more fun then the maids.'
Narancia Ghirga (played by kujiou)

"You're so pretty." Narancia said before huffing and crossing his arms. "I wish I looked that pretty," he said, his whole mood changing. "No." He said again, randomly.
SacchArine (played anonymously)

"You're, uh, super-duper interesting! And look super cool!"
...Ringo also thought that the guy was really weird. Of course, he wasn't gonna say that to his face. God, does he ever brush his hair?!
Diavolo. (played by Okuyasu)

The man remained silent, simply glaring at Ringo with a look on his face.
"I don't like you."
He would say, with a slight bit of anger and intimidation in his voice.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus