Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Chippy:
"Ah another rabbit person, it has been a while since I a saw another rabbit," Chippy said smiling, "And you walk with quite some confidence. I'm thinking you've been through crap, but came out on top? If so, wonderful keep it going."
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"A cute little rabbit and his pumpkin and fox companions... the laudanum withdrawls must really be getting to me. Either way, here's a carrot, little fella."
Hecate (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

After a moment of thoughtful contemplation that included staring at the stranger's shoes, Hecate looked up and said, "You seem, ah... very scrumbly." From the cat's neutral tone and expression, one could only begin to guess what that was supposed to mean... At the very least, she seemed perfectly content in this person's presence. She was a very easygoing cat and tended to like most people, as long as they weren't outright mean. She was pretty sure this guy would be off-putting to most... he clearly didn't have the bubbliest demeanor. That was probably what 'scrumbly' meant.
Irene Sage (played by Sorrisky)

Irene's eyes darted instantly to what was perceived as quite literally a talking cat. "Well, if you aren't just the most lovely creature ever! And you talk just like a particular possum that pesters me most days!" Her body fell into a crouching position, eyes twinkling with inquisitive fascination a few feet away. "Now I wonder what a feline-like yourself did to get human equivalent sentience. Cute and wonderous simultaneously, my favorite combination, I must admit!" Voice chipper as a hand moved to the side of her traveling bag, a notebook and pen pulled forward in expected note-taking.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

For all the things that could've stood out on Irene's person, it were her eyes that caught the Miqo'te's attention. After all, it was considered passing strange enough by most others for people of her kind to have slit pupils, much less a humanoid with little to no feline traits as she could tell; no tufted, oversized ears, no tail to balance her.

A'sraha leaned in to the stranger's space, looking into her white pupils with wonder. "Hey, is it rude if I asked if your eyes always looked like that? If yeah, then that's so cool! We have the same pupils, but yours are like... white. How is that... a thing? Do they emit light instead of absorbing it? Listen, I'm not much of the brainy type, but that sounds uhh-mazing, let me tell you."
Hecate (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Hm.." The cat's tail waved slowly back and forth as she hovered at about chest level of the newcomer. "You seem like... you'd be a blast to hang out with! I'd like to go on an adventure with you... I think we could both learn a lot about the world, and it would probably be really fun!" Her paws churned excitedly in the air at the very thought of an interesting adventure with a potential new friend.
Nia Hilde (played anonymously)

"A talking kitty!" The cat priestess practically screams as she kneels down to get a better look. "You're scute and fluffy! I think we shall be the best of cat friends and see many wonderful things!" The priestess was just giddy at seeing the kitty. Was it because Nia was a neko? No she just really loved cats.

"A cat nun? Do you say "hail meow-ry" instead of hail Mary?" A cat pun for a cat nun. He amused himself if no one else. "The habit must get annoying having your ears on top of your head? Covers that lovely silver hair of yours also."
"Self-assured enough to try hittng on a priestess without knowing whether her order is celibate, and - if you'll forgive my bluntness - indelicate enough to underline her unique traits." She tapped the chin of her vixen-like mask thoughtfully. "On first impression I'd say you could be something of a door-to-door salemen of the aggressive, won't-take-no-for-an-answer school - not kitchenware, *definitely* not cosmetics, maybe telecommunications or cable. Insurance, more likely."

Her eyes narrowed, in something that could pass for an amused smirk. "But you're also armed and... last time I checked... that's not something common for a salesman. It makes thing just a bit more interesting. Private police or Intelligence, I wonder?"
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

Zeno kept his distance, as he normally did when meeting new people. Everyone had their boundaries, after all.

For a moment, he was quiet. Silently eyeing Cris up and down and getting an impression of her character. Like a tiger, he let out a chuff, before finally commenting.

"You are carrying some very dangerous tools," He inquired, pointing out the masked woman's arsenal of weaponry. "I do hope you're going to be careful with them. We don't want any accidents, now, do we?"
”Whoaaa..!” Zero’s eyes’d barely been wider when the regal display of a full-fletched laboratory creation popped into his field of view. Huge, three-eyed, with all the cool colors and a spiky tail to boot.. man, he was awesome! ”Hey, uh, by the way- I’m somewhat of a lab person’y myself, did you know that? Look, here’s my number!” Beaming cheek to cheek, Zero twirled around and pulled up his shirt, revealing the small “0” tattooed between his shoulder blades. ”Pretty cool, huh? What about you? Do you got your own number?” Curious little hands patted Zeno’s thick, dark fur, occasionally branching out to tap the mysterious copper of his claws and spikes. No doubt a guy like this’d seen a ton of adventure and danger! Eventually, Zero stopped his monkey-see-monkey-tap-tap act and took a step back, gawking up into Zeno’s intimidating trio of glowing golden eyes. Funny, their names were sorta alike, but physically speaking they couldn’t be more apart! Well, aside from the whole “two arms two legs per person” sorta deal. ”So, uhh, if you don’t mind telling me and stuff.. what’s your story and all? You did escape your home eventually, right? Right?” Of course he had to agree to being locked up between tests was no fun at all!
The masked vigilante seemed to be lost in her thoughts, not looking directly at Zero - but, when she spoke, her voice was surprisingly direct and not at all like that of someone whose mind was wandering off its own paths.

"You know... the first time we met I was freaked out for my kid - you probably remember it even more than I - and of course my hackles were up, how it could be otherwise? My rambunctious two-years old, a dangerous situation with a gargantuan creature who could eat him alive, and you sayin' you had it all in control..."

She looked up, and behind the mask, her eyes were smiling with unexpected softness. "I was afraid. I was wrong. Sprite, Randle and the others have every reason to be proud of your accomplishment, kid - never forget that. You can do great things, and I'm sure you will." Reaching out, she patted his shoulder gently. "Thank you for watching after my son."
Darma (played by DynamoDumpling)

Speaking to a news reporter who shoved a microphone in Dar’ma’s face

“I honestly thought she was one of my tribe members…then I realized it was a mask. Then I thought she cut off my tribe members head and made a mask…not that either. A real roller coaster of emotions today. What is this by the way?”

“It’s a mocroph-“

mic-swallow.gif
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Oh! You look like many of my more reclusive cousins, all also tribe members themselves. A bit overwhelmed, but otherwise well on their feet in a hunt. I suppose you're that way, too?" She asked, smiling.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Eccentric for certain...but I can't really complain...your my favourite shop in town.."

"You are quite the nice fellow, but I'd be lying to say something did not seem a bit off? You eat a lot of jerky, don't you? You have bits of it in your teeth, must have been what set off my little mental radar! A fellow hunter I will guess. I can admire a guy who puts meat on his table the old fashioned way."
Hasha Reshani (played anonymously)

"I've dealt with enough suits to know one when I see one." Commented the woman, venom in her words. "Most aren't armed...so that that means you're probably a G-man for some shady agency."
"Oooooh! Aren't you a tall one?" Mixie simpered, circling Hasha like a predator on the prowl. "I sense a bit of an attitude in ya, doll! Not that I've got a problem with that."

Mixie stopped in her tracks, resting a cheek in her upper-right palm. "Are you part rabbit or somethin'? Do you have any idea how well rabbit meat goes with garlic and rosemary? It's delicious, y'know!"
Chloe Derne (played anonymously)

"I see many beautiful fashion possibilities in you!~ <3 "
Kit (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You're very tall..." Kit considered, rabbit nose twitching as they sniffed the air. "And, hm... You smell like frosting and mystery. I like you!" They formed both paws into an approximation of a fluffy double thumbs-up.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus