Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Kira Rose (played by JoJoApples)

"So scary..." Kira murmured, hand on her knife, she crouched. She would only defend if they attacked. She didnt trust them,"dont come here..."
Zhao Ti (played by Xiaolong)

Zhao Ti, a Chinese male dressed in a red hoodie and red pants with white sneakers adorned with a golden chain and small looped earrings, was both confused and concerned as to what the girl was doing. He tilted his head and spoke in what little English he knew, "I like cheeseburger."
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

A strange child perhaps, but can see greatness inside of him. Though, if he is not in a state of mind that he is used to, he could fall quite quickly...

BUT THE HECK I KNOW! I am a weird child myself!
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"What an interesting person...wonder if you get the ladies like I do, heh." Umbra grinned, though really didn't have bad intentions. "I mean, I'm strong and all, but no way will you find a so-called "Mystic Knight" in armor. "

((Edited because I'm a damned fool.XD))
Alice Walker (played anonymously)

"Hmm, he's quite confident...maybe over confident? I see about 5 ways a skilled assassin can easily take him out."
Vox (played by koobler)

The DJ let out a laugh, the lights on his helmet turning yellow. "Ha! Assassins were a lot more dark and edgy back then, huh? I'm not sure if I should be scared of dying, or scared of just getting cut. ...Maybe both?" He shrugged.
Alvis (played by Enter)

Golden eyes shift from the cat to the DJ. "Oh? Yet another curious one...scans show the helmet is not removed often. But is this a choice or mechanical modification?." Cue yet more robotic rambling. "A time traveller eh? Scans also show signs of temporal disturbance."
Don Gappler (played by JoJoApples)

"Oh great. Someone else who is a know it all. Are you a god or something?" Don sighed and shook his head,"all you ba*****ds are the same..." he turned away.
Alvis (played by Enter)

"I am an Aegis, a specialized Blade designed to collect and hold the data gathered by all other Blades" The hologram explains. "With my direct connection to the Conduit, indeed from some views I would be considered a god, however at my core I am a machine."
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Aw hell, one o' them fancy pants snooty-tooty types, eh?" Lexi turns her nose away in disinterest. "I ain't even in th' mood fer one o' y'all t'day, okay? So get! G'on, shoo! Outta my hair, man, yeesh...!" She makes a slight waving motion with one hand, a sly chuckle accompanying her dismissal.
Commander Kiratiz (played anonymously)

The warlord gazed down at the short humanoid with a judgemental eye, their serpentine features pinching up in distaste. Such a bitterness lingered until they observed her fiery attitude, which brought a toothy smirk to their maw. Fierce claws tapped at the Galactic Standard Communication Device around their neck, and a soft, blue light flickered from its core as the translator activated.

"GREETINGS, MEMBER OF THE HOMO SAPIENS SPECIES. WE ADMIRE YOUR TENACITY AND BRAVERY, FOR THESE CHARACTERISTICS ARE SOUGHT AFTER IN OUR SOCIETY," the creature barked, their rough voice well beyond what might have been considered a stereotypical conversation volume. After all, they had been informed that the best way to communicate with these humans was to use a strong, firm tone that orchestrated their purpose clearly. "WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR MENTALITY, SUBJECT, FOR IT HAS CAUGHT OUR INTEREST. PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELF FURTHER."
Alvis (played by Enter)

The golden eyes shift over to the alien creature that arrived. "Oh? now this is an interesting one..." Robotic ramblings on scan results of the creature.
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Kami-sama?!...Wait, no, you're no God or Goddess I believe in." Setting a hand on her hip, she thought for a moment. "So what are you..."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"As I explained earlier, I am an Aegis. Though that would mean little to you, to you I am a machine."
Zhao Ti (played by Xiaolong)

Zhao Ti stood there in awe of the entity which lay before him. He thought it an image made of some new form of Qigong. He did not know how to display his interests in English, so he spoke in the one phrase he knew, but tried to make it sound as awe-struck as possible, "I like cheeseburger!"
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"But...Aegis, that was no explanation of your first impression of me..." Clearing her throat, she moved her hips in a particular fashion to look at the rather confusing man now. "Hmm..." Trying her hardest to speak in his language (though mostly failing due to her lack of skills in such, plus being a little more "fluent" in Japanese). So what came out was a broken mess of words, or rather , what would've been close to: "Uh...You seem like a cool guy..."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Apologies, glitch in scan system prevented me from getting decent data on you. I now see you are the result of a supersoldier experiment. I find this most intriguing."
Neo (played by Maiden_Alice)

"I'm not sure what to make of this creature...it seems similar to an android but much more advanced."
Hoshiko Akemi (played by koobler)

"Whaaaaat? This just a little girl—" There was a pause. The highschool student seemed to squint, skeptical, and a bit suspicious as well. "...With red eyes. So weird." She would be keeping an eye on this one.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise looks over at Hoshiko, "You either need to tone it down a bit or calm down some." Blaise leaned against a nearby wall and started to mess with a fireball.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus