Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Aluino (played by KillerKiller)

I'd have to say that Aluino tends to have a saltwater scent to him. Sometimes he'll smell bad if he hasn't taken a shower and the scent is of fish. The reason being is that he's a half Merman. He'll have legs most of the time unless fully submerged into water. It's a pretty simple reason, but hey. What can I say?
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

I wear an Oud based oil as a perfume so my main character Geimhreadh would probably use the same but in a pure and more expensive form. It's made from an exotic wood that's been infected with a particular fungus in the heartwood of the Agar tree. It has quite an intoxicating and musky scent.
Angela Dreaming (played by Deumeawyn)

“I just got off stage at a dark sweaty nightclub so I smell like traces of jasmine perfume, sweat, alcohol, and weed smoke.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

"I'm pretty gross after getting home from a party at the Calloway brothers house."
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

detergent and disinfectant. Sometimes he smells like baked goods or any other food that he just cooked, it depends.
Edward smells like a musty basement. Not pleasant, not like old books sat unread on dusty shelves, but like stagnant pipe water in a dark room with a carpeted floor. It gets a little better when his clothes are freshly-laundered, and when he's spent some time in the sun, but it always comes back, seemingly with a vengeance.
Moro smells like citrus, perfume, and oddly sweet musk. He wears perfume somewhat often, and he naturally smells citrusy due to his species constantly eating it. Due to it and how his body, especially his crystal organ, digests the energy they take in from dreams and emotions they can smell oddly sweet on their own. Their scents change just a bit, including his, based on the emotion he has digested or the dream.
Mortimer Thanatos (played anonymously)

Mortimer smells like death, yup, what else would you expect? He works as an undertaker and is the embodiment of death itself. He reeks blood, rusted metallic with bits and pieces of rot and decomposition. He carries an almost chemical scent along with the blood, like hand sanitizer almost, cleaning chemicals. Though those scents are usually overridden by the smell of motorcycle oil and perfume, Mort has a Motorcycle (hence his helmet) and works on it often to distract him in his freetime, so he smells like oil often, he wears perfume to hide his natural death like scent when he knows he's going to be around people, it has a floral nature smell with sweet and spicy notes, like a Hyacinth. Purple Hyacinths usually mean 'I'm sorry', it's to represent his regret and guilt for... his existence basically, an "I'm sorry" to the entire world for the sorrow he brings people by being death.

Sorry may have gone overboard
Rachel Kimberly Zimmerman (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

The forest blood gunpowder flesh.
Lorena Beneditti (played by Queen_of_Hell)

Lorena has a specific perfume that has a musky scent, mixed in with amber and a hint of ginger. It is not a strong scent, one needs to be fairly close to smell it. Yet she often times carries the scent of cigarette smoke, since she is a chainsmoker.
Pint (played anonymously)

Blood, steel, sweat and ale.
Echo Adair (played by Icysoul)

Vanilla mixed with peppermint.
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

Choale smells like he just washed his hair with a strawberry and cherry shampoo, then doused himself in nutmeg and a calming cologne before stepping out into a dark, damp, yet crisp autumn evening after a full day of rain and falling oak and maple leaves.
Railan (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Returning from a day wandering the forests and fields, Railan had collected baskets of herbs, roots, and fungi. She has an earthy, sweaty scent that has veiled the lilac and jasmine-scented waters she had bathed in that morning.
Leather, earthy, fine sweet wine, newly fallen snow, and fresh coffee
Ciira (played by fiesch)

Ciira smells like the change in the air when a summer thunderstorm is beginning to roll across the sky, how the forest smells after the rain while you stand barefoot on damp moss. With the coppery after notes of blood lingering in your nose from a nosebleed. Among all this there is just the smallest hint of honeysuckle lingering about him.
Margaret Parongosky (played by Thatnerdychick)

She smells faintly like gunpowder and metal, hidden behind a thin veil of lavender perfume.
Xavier Bird (played by cringyduck)

"I suppose, I've been told many times that I smell like brown sugar and apple cider."
5 hour energys red bull and coffee along with old spice
he drinks it so much (minus the old spice not even he knows why he smells like that) that his skin started smelling like it and I think he needs like 5 doctors
Dusk (played by Eternal_Dream)

Duske smells strongly of a mixture of herbs, flora and dirt. A bit earthy yet beneath a light scent of fresh dew and something else faint... sweet...not that she would let you close enough to figure it out.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe Your Character's Scent!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus