Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

The Twins (played by PossitivelyNoOne)

Flynn looked at the girl infront of him. "Excuse me, but your under arrest for showing no sympathy. Come with me for your day in solitary confinement." He put his hands on his hips.
Taramafor

I'm arresting you so that I can do kinky things in the dungeon. You'll be happier if you don't resist. I'm very aware that focusing on your needs will make you more compliment, but get out of line and you're being punished. And even that will be desired in the end.
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Look, buddy, I’m arresting you for “arresting” someone to do stuff against their will. Not cool at all! Come quietly or face my guns.”
Emilia - Ice Puppet (played by Xpoint_MetaPulse)

“I’m arresting you because of sheer boredom. Maybe a day will help you be more entertaining?”
> Super Bored!
Taramafor

Jean Bart wrote:
“Look, buddy, I’m arresting you for “arresting” someone to do stuff against their will. Not cool at all! Come quietly or face my guns.”

I'm arresting you for arresting someone against their will. After you arrested someone for doing the same. Hypocrisy is now a crime.
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Now you’re under arrest for not arresting the person above ya. Y’all gotta do it right, y’know?”
Taramafor

Hornet wrote:
“Now you’re under arrest for not arresting the person above ya. Y’all gotta do it right, y’know?”

In that case I'm arresting you for correcting me. Which is a good thing. But it's still a crime. That's how corrupt the legal system is!
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist clears her throat importantly, trying not to look uneasy as she declares, "Excuse me, sir, but I think I'm going to have to take you into custody! You seem to have a feral canine running around and I don't think that's very safe for anyone. Just, ah, keep it over there--" She makes a motion to indicate some place far away from herself, continuing, "--And I won't have to call the actual cops."
NPC Allies (played anonymously)

“There’s a drink quota you’re not meeting. It’s a serious crime to not meet that, so I’mma book ya.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh honey, you look ludicrously young to be serving those drinks of yours," Moriarty remarks with a smirk, but his sincerity seemed to be lacking.

He then gestures to the whole of her with an air of casual affability. "But I must admit, I do love the old bar wench ensemble. It's so modish! I suppose my choices are calling you out on your questionable maturity or your archaic fashion sense. Girl, let's go with the latter -- I feel like I could learn a lot from you. You're coming with me, I'm afraid."
Arion Prince (played anonymously)

Arion Prince scanned the individual, before lifting her arm up, and peering at the screen of her gauntlet, while her other hand tapped a finger to the touch screen. Under her mask, she smirked, as the arm lowered, and she called out, "Hold it right there, bucko. I've taken down enough bad eggs to see that you are just like the kingpin. Come along, and be a good little boy and hand yourself over to the law enforcement, if you haven't paid those clowns off."

Her arm extended out, pointing at the Moriarty, and pinching her finger to her palm. This action electronically sent a signal to her gauntlet, telling it to spit a thin yet strong thread of webbing from the spout, to fly straight at the criminal's back.
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for copying Spiderman. Hey, I know he's not real but still, Impersonation's a crime! Also, vigilantism's illegal. And also, blame the law, not me." You took the Spiderman copy to a police station, saying. "She impersonated , and vigilantism." While you glitched an image of your colleagues.
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Howdy there," Alaine said, grinning at the pale-haired boy. "I'm afraid I've gotta take you in for all those explosives you're carrying around, buddy. Seriously, that's a lot of TNT. Are you gonna try to blow a hole to the center of the earth or something?"
Erika (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Why are you under arrest? Because a bunch of TNT at best is going to leave a crater. You’d need way more TNT, on a nuclear scale, to blow a hole into the center of the Earth. So basically, interfering with a person’s intent to use the explosives however they choose....I’m sure it’s not for terrorism?”
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

"Subject E-0010, huh? You're under "arrest" cause I suspect there's more than one government that might pay a bounty for you..."
“I’m arresting people for fun. You just so happen to be in my line of sight, so there you go.”
“You’re under arrest for stealing my cannons! Sure, I’ve fought with just one but.....”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Another stray ship?" Sherlock inquires looking almost unsettled by this. "I'd ask how, but I rather think it wouldn't do me any good. Perhaps you're looking for your sister, Gneisenau? I can't say that I've seen her, though what I have seen is quite a few unmanned ships wandering about. It's reached a parodic point of ridiculousness, if you ask me."

The detective's expression then becomes rather pinched and impatient. "Perhaps it would best if you found the proper authorities to return you to your harbor. I haven't the time to take you myself as, once again, I have other pressing matters to attend to, but you'd do well to turn yourself in."
Clover (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for your flowery language. You just used waaaay to many fancy words and your manner of speaking is kinda confusing..."
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

"You're under arrest I guess for your lack of werewolfness. You say that's what you are, yet you act like a baby bunny!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus