Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Your under arrest for arresting people just because you were bored..."
Kronan (played anonymously)

“You’re under arrest for being a horrible man eating monster. Unfortunately for you, I’m also not the type to drag people to jail…” The old Goliath reached for his weapons with deadly intent.
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“Listen buddy, you gotta be this big to be lumbering around in this neck of and you are like twice that frick’n height.”

Jack places the barrel of a shotgun against of his knee, slightly less chipper cuz the guy was too big for zipties.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

The artist wasn't fully convinced she should be attempting this arrest, and not just because she wasn't officially authorized to do so.

" 'Scuse me, sir," she started, cautiously approaching the much taller individual. "You're making me awful nervous the way you're swinging that gun around. Unless you can show me a license for it, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me to the nearest police station..."
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaaaawr, you're under arrest for not giving U-110 her daily allowance of cookies and huuuuuuugs."
And I’m arresting you for not taking any of mine~ >_<
Anne Loomur (played by lleuadamaris_)

You are under arrest for unauthorized carrying of swords.
"You're under arrest for having weird eyebrows. They're scawwy."
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

“I-…. You-…. Okay kiddo, one thats not an outfit to wear when your using fanny pack guns SECOND your like ten, there shall be no oowoo speech while I’m alive NOW GET IN MY VAN-…. Okay that came off wrong I mean get in my ca- no that doesn’t sound any better uuuh… listen just tell me where your parents are before I drop you off at an orphange… or a pet… shelter… where am I??”
“I’m going to have to arrest you…..the van comment makes me wonder if you’re Ark Royal in disguise.”
Yamada Ieyasu (played by Xiaolong)

Yamada Ieyasu sat in Seiza posture, eyes closed but voice directed towards the shipyard who threatened an arrest for the man who spoke prior. "Do you have a license to pilot...yourself? You have two options. Be burned out of existence or come with me to the authorities. You choose."
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge shook her head. "License? I think you forget we keep Earth safe. You're to be brought to the authorities immediately, resist and you shall feel the wrath of Azur Lane."

Her turrets creaked slightly, which made her cringe.
Riley Morrison (played anonymously)

"I may need to detain you under the grounds that you may have some sort of connection with SCP-953, as you appear to display similar traits to her."
Pela (played by Riik)

"If the people you worked for knew about me, they would trap me and lock me up. So... you are under arrest for working for big meanies!"
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"You're under arrest for stealing... stealing my heart, that is! You're so cute!"
Markuris Vande (played by randomentity777)

"Daemon! You will pay for the sin of your existence! Repent, for today you die!" Markuris clearly has no intentions of bringing Hades in alive.
Lex (played anonymously)

"Hey! You're under arrest for trying to kill my friend!"
Lex (played anonymously)

“Your under arrest because there can only be one! I don’t use my actual name but still!”
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for looking better than me without a shirt!"
Lexington (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Lex wrote:
“Your under arrest because there can only be one! I don’t use my actual name but still!”

Allow me to introduce myself

“You sir, are under arrest because you do not love the way you are. It doesn’t matter if someone looks better or not, what does matter is that you strive to be the best person you can be.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus