Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Bear looked at the girl and shrugged “that Maci girl, she is having a hard time fitting in and making quick enemies out of people, Charlotte went to make her feel better and Maci just kept crying and yelling in the bathroom on the east wing” Bear’s eyes then role toward Charlotte who seems to be completely oblivious of her surroundings. Bear wasn’t sure if the girl was dumb or genius who played dumb.
Pidgetta Gerald Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear looked at the girl and shrugged “that Maci girl, she is having a hard time fitting in and making quick enemies out of people, Charlotte went to make her feel better and Maci just kept crying and yelling in the bathroom on the east wing” Bear’s eyes then role toward Charlotte who seems to be completely oblivious of her surroundings. Bear wasn’t sure if the girl was dumb or genius who played dumb.

Pidgetta felt her blood boil a little as she felt it to be like an insult...

18813480_133950033835519_4919445300610014377_n.jpg

Pidgetta: Okay... *With a pissed off face* Listen here. Right now. That girl you speak of... Happens to be my cousin Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I am her cousin... Gutsy cousin Pidgetta Gerald Holmes... LIGHTFOOT by blood. You want to insult my cousin...Go for it. I got two knuckle sandwiches just waiting to knock your block off.

She was pissed. Her family was being socially attacked and if there was one thing she was not to tolerate... it was that. She was looking to lay someone out for insulting her cousin in such a manner.
Joey Lenocotta (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Joey smiled and tilted his head back. "She a real dramaqueen I take it?" he said to the blonde who came up to see Charly.
He took the joint from the dreaming Charly and turned to her, "Hey, you want some of this? It's good redbud."

He looked over at Pidge and asked her, "How about you? You really need to chill out." He exhales his toke in her general direction as she starts to fight with the other blonde.

So many blondes... he knew Charly, and he heard someone name the girl who was worried about her cousin. And this one who came out to see Charly... well, she is pretty hot too.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Charlotte took the smoke and took a drag. "Thanks Joey... I needed this..." she said as she slid down the seat some and put her knees on the dashboard. She was surprised to see Bear not going to class as she walked up, and she also looked over at the other blonde Joey called 'Pidge' as she handed the joint back.

"Do we have to listen to more crap about the center of the universe?" she said to the mouthpiece of Macy hanging out in the parking lot.
Bear held out her hand toward the boy and smiled “sure” she took a long drag and handed it back to the boy before finally attempting to answer the hostile girl. “Look, you need to take it up with Guy he said the mean stuff to make her cry” Bear rolled her shoulders and stretched her arms over her head “we don’t have matching personalities but I do hope she finds her place here” with that Bear turned on her heel took two steps then looked over her shoulder “thanks for the puff dude, but I Lacrosse so I should stop while I’m ahead”

Joey gave her a headlift as she started to walk off. "Good call... um... miss. I'm Joey, stop by anytime, I'm always lit." He gave her a wave as he watched her walk.

He turned his gaze on the other blonde. "What is your problem Pidge?" he said as he roached the burnt joint and put it in the ashtray of his vintage black 1957 Chevy pickup.

Joey Lenocotta wrote:
Joey gave her a headlift as she started to walk off. "Good call... um... miss. I'm Joey, stop by anytime, I'm always lit." He gave her a wave as he watched her walk.

He turned his gaze on the other blonde. "What is your problem Pidge?" he said as he roached the burnt joint and put it in the ashtray of his vintage black 1957 Chevy pickup.

Pidgetta took a stare at the punk and glared at him.

Pidgetta: Excuse me... the name is Pidgetta! Not Pidge! Why don’t you learn to get the name said right? Oh... and my problem, you stone-brained airhead... is that bitch bear and YOU! That’s what my problem is. Talking shit about my cousin... assuming that she’s acting like she is the center of the damn universe.

She went on with more as she was clearly sick of the mockery that was being done to her cousin...

Pidgetta: and another thing... you think that you all know who the hell she is... she’s the Rising Star. She is a famous commodity. But is she at all... always happy? Do you think she’s without any stress and pressure? She is... she’s always having to worry about being followed. She’s got no damn peace. Everyone everywhere wants to have a piece of her. She can’t have a normal life hardly as every time that she tries to... a hoard of paparazzi and cameramen come blazing in and immediately are on her ass. You think she’s got it going so well and it’s all easy street? Dream on. She doesn’t. She is a good singer and dancer. But she never intended to get discovered and turned into a big deal. It just happened to end up being that way. She can’t get out. So do her and us all a favor and just get the hell off her damn back!

Joey laughs as Pidge goes on and on and on. He made some faces as she did so.

“Ooohhhh... THE rising star... as if you cousin is the only rising star.. and your wrong Pidge... whatever the rest of your name is, I don’t want a piece of her, or you for that matter though you’re kinda cute when you’re mad.”

Joey gave her a once over and nodded before he went on... “Being you say she is just a commodity, that sums it up in a word. Lots of people are likely making money off her vapid commercial BS stardom at her expense. She’ll burn out soon like all shooting stars...”

Joey looked at Charly and gave her a look of disbelief before turning back. “It would be fun to tip-off the press though. She made her bed but doesn’t want to sleep in it. Oh well. You shouldn’t think anyone outside of you really cares.”

He started his truck and looked over to Charly and says, “Let’s take early lunch and go get some burgers.”

Joey Lenocotta wrote:
Joey laughs as Pidge goes on and on and on. He made some faces as she did so.

“Ooohhhh... THE rising star... as if you cousin is the only rising star.. and your wrong Pidge... whatever the rest of your name is, I don’t want a piece of her, or you for that matter though you’re kinda cute when you’re mad.”

Joey gave her a once over and nodded before he went on... “Being you say she is just a commodity, that sums it up in a word. Lots of people are likely making money off her vapid commercial BS stardom at her expense. She’ll burn out soon like all shooting stars...”

Joey looked at Charly and gave her a look of disbelief before turning back. “It would be fun to tip-off the press though. She made her bed but doesn’t want to sleep in it. Oh well. You shouldn’t think anyone outside of you really cares.”

He started his truck and looked over to Charly and says, “Let’s take early lunch and go get some burgers.”

Pidgetta growled and shot out...

Pidgetta: you tip off the press... you better be sure that you have your will made out. Because if I get my hands on you... you’ll be wishing to god that you were dead as I’m gonna lay you out . That’s a promise!

Pidgetta didn’t let him have a chance to expose her cousin. She made way to find her cousin and warn her. As soon as she made it to her...

Pidgetta: Cousin, we’ve got to get you out of here. Your location is... compromised... exposed. let’s get you out of here. I’ve already called your manager and adviser. They’re working on pulling you out of here. Finding you a different school to attend where you can be able to have some sense of normalcy.
Charlotte Walker (played anonymously)

Getting away from all the gab about Maci and what a star she supposedly is was a relief to the stoned Charlotte. As they drove to the nearby drive-in, she said to him,

“Thanks for driving away Joey. It’s only been a couple classes and I’m already tired of hearing about her. I tried to be nice to Maci and wanted to understand why she got all up in GG’s face first period. Sure he was bugging me but in really a minor way. It didn’t really require her to get all aggressive toward him as it really wasn’t any of her business.”

She quieted for a moment and looked around before she added, “I tried to talk to her... twice... and was Ignored the first time because she was too busy to pause in the hall, and got admonished the second time because she thought I only wanted to talk because I knew she was famous.”

She let out a breath and looked out the window as they came to the burger joint.

Joey drove out of the parking lot and headed to Burgerchef about five blocks from the school. He quietly listened to Charly talk as he drove, and by the time they got there, he parked and looked over at her.

“You didn’t stutter in any of that. See you can do it!” he said as he reached over and patted her leg. “Couple cheeseburgers and a chocolate shake?” he added, knowing it was Charly’s standard order.

Have fun
((Charlotte and I are going to PM and leaving this thread))
Nguyan Le (played anonymously)

Wow
You all really went to town withthis. Love it!

Drama class was entertaining. Guy checked out the teacher and liked how she managed the class. She was middle-aged, in her forties he estimated, and she seemed to have passion for the subject. Guy also checked out the girls in the class, imagining being paired up with them. Being it was the first day, their assignment was a bit of a stiff one... even if it was a quarter project. He had to write a stageplay...

Ideas already cropped up in his head. He thought of using that unhinged girl in first period as a basis. Of course he wouldn't name names ...

By the end of class he had pondered on the events that occured first period and he considered stopping by at lunch to talk to Ms Kraft about it.
Bear found herself wandering down random halls till the end of third period until finally, she found one that leads to the Gym wing that leads out toward the fields and stands full of bleachers. She pushed open the large door and embraced the fresh air and lack of people. With a big long sigh and shake of her shoulders, Bear climbed the bleachers finding a spot halfway up to sit. She pulled out a diet coke and sandwich from her bag as she watched the few other lunchers mander about on the field or sitting on the bleachers in groups.

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear found herself wandering down random halls till the end of third period until finally, she found one that leads to the Gym wing that leads out toward the fields and stands full of bleachers. She pushed open the large door and embraced the fresh air and lack of people. With a big long sigh and shake of her shoulders, Bear climbed the bleachers finding a spot halfway up to sit. She pulled out a diet coke and sandwich from her bag as she watched the few other lunchers mander about on the field or sitting on the bleachers in groups.

By this time... a man... who happened to be in the form of a duck... walked onto the school grounds looking to see how Macie was faring. He didn’t know about the drama that took precipice only a moment or so ago at the school. He before long made it to the bleachers and saw the serene surroundings. But also saw a rather snazzy lookin gal.

howard_duck_screenshot_1202-e1539459133705.jpg

Howard: *Walking up the steps* phew! Damn these steps are steep. When Gene, T.Chen and I set The rising celebrity to attend here... we weren’t aware of there being such steep steps. Boy... that was a workout. *to the girl* hey doll. What’s shakin’?

Guy was headed for Ms Krafts class but remembered he was supposed to meet Bear. He decided to head out and on his way to his car, saw her on the bleachers. "Hey Bear..." he called out giving her a wave. He walked up and climbed the bleachers and asked. "Is everything good? I'd write that paper for you but I need to actually know you to do that." He gave he a slight smile...

Quote:
Guy was headed for Ms Krafts class but remembered he was supposed to meet Bear. He decided to head out and on his way to his car, saw her on the bleachers. "Hey Bear..." he called out giving her a wave. He walked up and climbed the bleachers and asked. "Is everything good? I'd write that paper for you but I need to actually know you to do that." He gave he a slight smile...

Howard: Nice try, you Hairless Ape. But I happen to have a bulletproof vest on. Something that a certain celebrity gave me in case someone still tried to do away with me like how you just attempted on doing. Good try... no dice. *looking around* I happen to be the manager to someone. Perhaps you know of who it is.

?
Pidgetta Gerald Lightfoot wrote:
Quote:

Howard: Nice try, you Hairless Ape. But I happen to have a bulletproof vest on. Something that a certain celebrity gave me in case someone still tried to do away with me like how you just attempted on doing. Good try... no dice. *looking around* I happen to be the manager to someone. Perhaps you know of who it is.
WTH??? LOL!

"Oh yeah..." Guy said as he sat down next to Bear. "...call me Guy or GG, either is fine."

((doubled))
Bear barely rolled her eyes up at the crazy girl yelling while she took a bit of sandwich. She slowly started to choke on the sandwich as Guy respond while he sat next to her. Finally with one hard swallow she looked at Guy “what in the world is going on here!”

Bear Wonderson wrote:
Bear barely rolled her eyes up at the crazy girl yelling while she took a bit of sandwich. She slowly started to choke on the sandwich as Guy respond while he sat next to her. Finally with one hard swallow she looked at Guy “what in the world is going on here!”

Howard: you tell me, toots. Do you know where I can find the good ole’ celeb?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus