Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

Steve Harrison wrote:
"Let's go then." Steve unlocked the passenger door and opened it for Jessica, and he went around and got in. The V8 rumbled to life and Steve looked around. "Pardon me a second."

He leaned over toward Jessica and took a pen out of the glove box and found an old receipt on the floor and wrote a quick note. He got out and put it under the wiper of the Red Chevy Malibu. It read 'Olivia, call me sometime' and had his number. He got back in the car and they drove off

Jessica and Steve are off to PM - I'll still write Dave if anyone wants to interact.

Edit: Doh! I didnt see your post Olivia. I put the note on your car earlier.

Which one is Dave again? I can't bother to go back. Too lazy right about now.
Reilee Fawn Florez (played by Beldesia)

It was the first day and dispite going through the motions of school for several years she was still nervous and also pissy she had to uphold her fascade another year. Sighing she gets out of her dads car and bolts into the school, forgetting orientation and just slipping silently into her homeroom.
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

(Dave is his best friend which he smokes, and he loves flirting with girls I believe)

Allison slips into the art class, having just finished correcting a mishap on her schedule. They'd given her Spanish. Wasn't five years of that class torture enough? She asked them for a music class instead, and they granted her wish. She blushes, noting that everyone's eyes were on her, including the dark-eyed, curly haired guy from earlier. She clears her throat, wanting to sink into the floor as she hands the pass to the teacher, who directs her to the seat next to...Dave, was it?

She makes her way hesitantly in that direction, sliding into the seat and setting her bag on the ground carefully. She takes out her sketchbook, tuning the teacher out and starting to draw. She finds her muse sitting right next to her, but as she's drawing it upside down, a skill she'd inherited from long, hard years of practice, he shouldn't be able to tell it was him. Unless he looked hard enough.

*When Ryku realizes he completely forgot about school, he freaked out* "Oh Sh-...I forgot about school..." *He then sprints to his school and runs in the art classroom* "Sorry for the late show up...I kinda got distracted with something...and no, I do not have a pass..." *He then has a seat in the back and pretends to draw something but is actually just staring at his paper*
Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

The next morning, Steve drove over to Jessica's house to give her a ride to school. They got several looks when he drove into the parking lot with her as many of the kids hadn't heard of his break-up at the end of last year. Steve grinned slightly. He and Jessica weren't "an item" but they did spend yesterday after orientation together before taking her home. He was amused by the way she spoke. Steve hadn't really heard a deep New England accent before. They got out and made their way to homeroom, which was Miss Hall's Language Arts and Creative Writing class. When he got there, he saw some students had already arrived in class. He recognized Reilee and gave her a nod before taking a seat behind her. He looked up at the teacher and as she was writing on a whiteboard. Yes, this was going to be an interesting year!

~ ~

Dave looked up as someone walked in to Art class late. He smiled and quickly started to sketch her caracticure on the sheet of paper he was doodling on. She had long, really dark hair and loked quite pretty. He recognized hee as one of the new girls that Steve was talking to at orientation. When she came to sit by him, he gave her a soft smile when their eyes met. They had a soft green tint and Dave almost found himself staring. He looked down when he realized it and he quickly looked her body over as she sat. He then looked over at her and gave her a nod. "Welcome" he whispered. "I'm Dave." he turned back to his paper and let his pen finish the drawing of her walking into class, not trying to hide it at all.

Allison blushes as she realizes Dave was talking to her and she nearly drops her pencil as she looks up at him, her eyes admiring the side of his face. "Thanks." She whispers back, still trying to hide her shock, "I'm Allison." She glances down at her sketchbook, cursing in her head as it dawns on her that she'd lost her focus. She flips the sketch right side up to find her spot, realizing she was already nearly finished with it. She uses her pencil to add the right amount of shade to his dark hair, her tongue slightly sticking out of the side of her mouth as she focuses on the drawing. She sits back to admire her work, and looks at him to compare her artwork to the actual muse. She hums in contentment, quite liking the outcome, as it had almost a lifelike quality to it.

Her curiosity gets the better of her and she peeks down at his drawing, her eyes widening as she realizes he can actually draw. She wants to ask who it is he's drawing, as the girl looked gorgeous, but she figures it would be too forward of her to do so.
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously) Topic Starter

It was nice to have been able to spend yesterday with Steve. Jessica could say she knew somebody in this town now, and may even be able to find her way around a little! She knew where to get the best hamburgers, and she knew where the kids go to party by the river. Yes, it was a good start in rebuilding her status at this new school. The cheerleader try-outs will likely be where she meets the established hierarchy, and was quite prepared to do what she needed to do to become accepted.

She liked having a ride to school, but she would have to arrange something for her own transportation. She wasn't going to depend on Steve to take her everywhere. They walked to their first class, and Jessica paused not far from the door and said, "Let's not walk in together." It wasn't that she didn't want to be seen with Steve, but thought it best they remain independent. Too many rumors can get started from these simple things. She knew, because she used to start them sometimes at her old school.

Steve walked in first, and Jessica came in after a couple other students went in. She also made sure she sat well away from Steve. They had talked and decided to keep what they have outside school. She looked around before opening her notebook and started writing more of her journal.

*While Ryku was doodling on his paper finally making out what he wanted to draw, he saw all of his classmates for the first time and noticed some he saw at orientation day but he kept quiet and kept doodling the drawing which was actually drawing of himself with black hair and green eyes...When he looked at the picture he noticed that he looked gothic and did not like it one bit so he crumpled it up and grabbed another one of his sheets of paper and started to draw himself more looking like an anime character he saw on Tv once* "Wow...this actually looks pretty good" *He says to himself when he finishes his portrait of himself on his paper*
Olivia Aswell (played anonymously)

The new day rolled around slowly and Olivia had barely gotten a wink of sleep. Between the start of a new school year, the cries from her much younger twin baby brothers, well adoptive brothers, and just the general inability to fall into it. But nevertheless she's up early when the alarm sounds and she awakes, throw on a simple black skirt, plane white t-shirt tucked into it and a pair of black flats. Hurriedly her hair is piled on top of her head in a messy bun and a quick swipe of mascara before she bounds down the stairs and out the door to her car, getting in and making her way to the school.

Inside she moves to her locker and gathers her things, taking her sweet time to stand there and look around. Was she looking g for someone in particular? She didn't think so but it seemed as if her mind subconsciously was. It was strange but none of the face her green eyes landed on ignited a spark so she closes her locker and makes her way to class.

The room was quiet when she arrived, only a couple other students on the room as she moved forward and took a seat near the center. It was still quite early so she sits and scrolls through her social media, quickly snapping a selfie and posting it with. 'Wonder what this school year will bring?' the caption reads underneath the photo, basic and rather boring, more students filing in as she set her phone down. Her eyes remain trained on the schedule she'd just began to look at, memorizing her classes. It doesn't take long for a familiar face to sit by her. Erica.

The two girls sat and chatted as the classroom fills up, her eyes flitting upwards to look around every so often for others she may recognize. And of course, who do they land on first? Garret. "Oh god..." she squeaks, cowering in her seat and blocking her view of him with her hand. Erica gives the dark haired guy a hard look, one that only makes him smirk. Typical.

((I feel like I've gotten so behind I don't know what to write XD))

(XD, It is fine..Lol)
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(OOC- Me too Olivia. We'll just make it up as we go. :) )

Jessica looked up when Olivia sat in the desk up and over one. She quietly observed as another girl came and sat directly in front of her. Jessica thought she heard her called 'Erica' yesterday at orientation, and the redy haired girl was 'Olivia' Jessica was quite good at listening. He could tune out the din and concentrate on what she wanted to hear pretty well. She gave Erica a slight smile as she sat.

It wasn't long before Jessica could tell there was history between Olivia and a guy that sat a couple rows to the left. Jessica made notes on her paper in a code she and other girls at her old school developed from a language in a fantasy book. Only she could understand it here though, so it was a good way to keep track of things without anybody knowing.

She turned and looked over at Steve who was trying to talk to a dark-haired girl that sat next to him. Jessica smirked. Steve was a player. How was it that he was single? She was curious. She made some more notes ...

*When Ryku looked up from his paper again he saw very many faces he remembered from the orientation day yesterday, and one of the girls who entered was the one who bumped into me that one time "What a coincidence..We all have the same classes.." *He whispers to himself* *After awhile he sees one girl doodling something of ancient numerals or something and he got curios but he kept it to himself..once again. He was really good at keeping his curiosity to himself these days most of the time but he didn't really care* *When he saw the person who bumped into me glare at this one boy who walked in...He immediately responded as they have had issues in the past..After that, he sees her talking to most likely one of her friends to her right/Left and he just kept to himself and laid his head down after he was done doodling, mostly from boredom and mostly from just not getting enough sleep*

*He doesn't get much sleep every night since he thinks back to his family and when they died so he is always cautious at night time* "Why did I have to let my little brother die...I could've done something..But I hid....Why did he have to die...Why not me..." *He whispered to himself* *He soon holds back his tears when he almost cries after thinking of hid=s family* *Oh he misses them so much..*
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

Response to this post in Art class
Allison Jackson wrote:
Allison blushes as she realizes Dave was talking to her and she nearly drops her pencil as she looks up at him, her eyes admiring the side of his face. "Thanks." She whispers back, still trying to hide her shock, "I'm Allison." She glances down at her sketchbook, cursing in her head as it dawns on her that she'd lost her focus. She flips the sketch right side up to find her spot, realizing she was already nearly finished with it. She uses her pencil to add the right amount of shade to his dark hair, her tongue slightly sticking out of the side of her mouth as she focuses on the drawing. She sits back to admire her work, and looks at him to compare her artwork to the actual muse. She hums in contentment, quite liking the outcome, as it had almost a lifelike quality to it.

Her curiosity gets the better of her and she peeks down at his drawing, her eyes widening as she realizes he can actually draw. She wants to ask who it is he's drawing, as the girl looked gorgeous, but she figures it would be too forward of her to do so.

Ruiz was tall, so it was easy for him to turn his head and see what others were doing. He saw the dark-haired kid making some good doodle-art, but he looked across to Allison and saw what he thought was himself. She had some talent! Seeing her trying to discreetly peek at his drawinhg, he wrote 'Allison' under his drawing and lifted it up to show her. He smiled and asked her, "What are you doing for lunch?"

Allison's lips part as she sees that he'd written her name under the drawing and she leans forward ever so slightly. "There's no way that's me." She looks up at him, confused humor in her eyes, "I'm not nearly that pretty." Her lips twitch as she holds back a smile, and she returns the gesture, scrawling his name under her drawing of him with a flourish before looking back up at him.

She hears his question and shrugs, "I'm not entirely sure. I'm new here." A hint of her accent slips through and she mentally facepalms. "Which was...probably obvious." She admits, biting her lip gently.

Ruiz laughs. "I beg to differ Allison." he stretched his legs, accidently kicking the chair leg of the person in front of him. It was a curse to try and stay comfirtable when you were so tall.

"You have nice qualities. Um..." he looked around before looking back to Allison. "Would you like to go get some tacos over at the food truck? They usually park across the street for lunch time." He looked a bit sheepish, but added, "I'll buy."

"I would've agreed regardless." She says without thinking. Once she realizes what she'd said, she stammers out, "I just meant that...uh...it'd be nice to have a friend around here?" It ends as a question and she can't help the giggle that bubbles out of her. "Okay, that's not what I meant, but it was in the thought process."

She glances at him from beneath the eyelashes that were currently brushing her cheekbones, "Would you...I mean...Can I see your schedule?" She asks, her heart pounding at her 'audacity.'

Ruiz smiled and pulled his schedule out and handed it to Allison. "I know all the classes anyway as I been going here four years now."

"Can we have more ferr art being drawn and less talking Mr Mazandarani!" The teacher said looking down his nose at him and Allison. Ruiz was glad he singled him out publicly and not Allison. Afterall this wasn't the only class Ruiz had this teacher in over the last three years.

Allison looks up at the teacher with wide eyes, "But Mr. Hanson, we were talking about art." She points at her drawing and then at Dave's, her eyes innocent. "We were discussing the views we had on each other's drawings." She blinks once, it wasn't entirely a lie. It just wasn't the truth. Not that the teacher would know that.
Unknown user

Olekat sat in US History, gnawing on her lower lip. She wore a crisp red blazer and slacks, tied together with an expensive-looking necklace, the jewel of which resting in the hollow of her throat. She took notes, half-distracted.

If you asked Olekat Adade what she thought of California, she’d say, Well, it’s my home, isn’t? accompanied with some smile, and inquire about their family life or college prospects or school projects, and the conversation would move on. If changing the subject was a class, Olekat Adade would be a star student.

Olekat sighed and rolled her shoulders. She stopped chewing on her lip. It always made her feel like it made the lipstick smudged, despite the brand was waterproof.

She was thoroughly bored with this place. Personally, she couldn’t wait to leave.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus