Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

"Ms Jackson. No need to try and justify. Just keep it down and I'll judge your artwork when you turn it in."

He looked back at his desk, and Ruiz looked over at Allison. "Let's collab! You start something and pass it to me, and I'll add something then pass it back!"

He gave her that infectious smile of his. He could feel inside that he was liking Allison!
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

*When Ryku raises his head to some people talking to the teacher he sees someone talking to someone..and he catched a little bit of there conversation and he heard "Wanna pass notes..?" *He didn't hear it clearly but that is what he heard so he feels confused that they are gonna pass notes in front of the teacher* *He then raises his hand and the teacher calls on him* "May I go to the bathroom which means I need a bathroom pass..?" *When the teacher answers with yes he gets up and takes the pass, walking out the door to the direction of the bathroom*

*When he reaches the bathroom he washes his face with the sinks and washed his hands so he could wake up more* "Come on Ryku...Wake up.." *He then heads outside and sits at the bench he was sitting at earlier...and stared off into the pond* *He didn't know what to do with school and he was extremely bored so he just wanted to get some fresh air* *He then breaths in heavily, smelling the fresh air* "It's so...Fresh...Way better than school air.." *He says to himself after he smelled in the air*

*After awhile of looking at the pond, he pulls out a book and starts reading..He didn't want the teachers to suspect something but he wished the bell rang soon so he could head to his next class....The time feels like it has been so long staying in that room, He didn't know why it felt so long but he just said to himself that he didn't like art so usually if you don't enjoy something, It usually goes longer than ever to end...*
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

(In response to Steve/Dave)

Allison grins at Dave, unable to help herself. Her eyes light up at his suggestion and she turns to a blank sheet of paper in her sketchbook, drawing a light outline of a face before handing it to him. "That sounds fun." She says, humor in her voice.

Then she looks at his schedule and her jaw drops, "How do we have every class together?" She asks quietly, so as to not disturb the teacher again. She takes her schedule out and lays it down next to his on the table. Everything on it was identical, down to the teachers they had and what time they had lunch. Art was first, obviously, and everything after that...they had together. "You like music?" She asks, looking at their last period of the day.
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

Ruiz laughed slightly at that. He wouldn't mind having his classes with Allison. He will have to pay attention so he passes, but he found himself thinking he would be paying more attention to Allison.

"I do like music. I play a trumpet and do jazz and blues." he said as he did his part of the face. He picked Jessica to add features to it. "What music are you into?" Dave asked, glancing over to Allison as he handed the sheet back.

"I sing. A bit." Allison blushes, not quite sure why she was doing so. But she'd been told that she was a godsend by the teacher, as they didn't have anyone for the lead female part in the school play and they'd "be delighted to have her audition." She'd told them that she would think about it.

But on to present matters. She takes the drawing, adding the hair. She'd seen this girl around, enough to get her hair down. As she hands the drawing (which was coming along quite nicely), she looks at Dave, her eyes locking on his. She finds that she could easily get lost in his eyes and she blushes again, dropping her gaze to the schedules.

Her face screws into a grimace as she sees their next class, "I hate math." She grumbles before her eyes brighten. "At least I'll have you to distract me from my profound boredom." She looks up and sinks slightly, a strand of dark hair falling into her face.
Zombie character (played anonymously)

((Hey, could I join the rp pls?))
Finch (played by Stereotype)

He snaps his fingers, glaring at Steve and Allison. "No romance or crap in my classroom, got it?"

(His name's Dave)

Allison looks up at the teacher, raising an eyebrow, her green irises sparkling with amusement. "Yes sir." She murmurs, focusing on her drawing.

(*Winks. She winks slightly, not sinks.*)

((oh :P))

He walks into the art room, hoping the teacher wouldn't notice he was late.

He raises an eyebrow at Jace's attempt at stealth, rolling his eyes. "Sit down and get to work. We're doing self-portraits today."

Allison looks at the new arrival, tilting her head slightly. Then she looks at the teacher, biting her lip and dropping her head back to her drawing. She'd already finished five of them, so she sets her pencil down, resting her chin on her fist.

He sat down and started drawing, drumming his fingers on the desk while thinking. "Hm..."
Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber walks in slow motion with her long perfect black hair that goes down her back with her almost most perfect body wearing tight black jeans with a beautiful red sweater that shows her belly button pericing yes her butt is big,wearing her timberland boots with her royal eyes and her make up is done so perfectly with cramalized skin and the smell of her shampoo and the smell of her perfume she is wearing her luxury Apple Watch band with her Micheal kors purse with her perfect braces smile she is the hottest prettiest girl around the most popular girl around varsity cheer captain, rapper, model, actor and rich

He raised an eyebrow when he saw amber and whispered to the nearest person. "Who is that, and why are they so incredibly slow?"

Amber walks here is my pass I was in guidance

He shrugs. "Go take a seat, we're doing self-portraits."

Amber puts her stuff down and grabs some color pencils and a pencil and paper

He tried to concentrate on his drawing, not sure how to make it detailed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus