Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Amber Diaz (played anonymously)

Amber grabbed the supplies and went to her seat and start drawing
Zombie character (played anonymously)

He pulled out his phone to look up a video, hiding it under his desk so the teacher didn't notice.

Amber starts drawing, stars drawing design
Ryku (played by RandyARedPanda)

(Remember...Minimum of two sentences or you will be ignored..!)
Allison Jackson (played by Zoe_Ana)

Allison looks around, noticing that the boy who had just walked in seemed to be struggling a bit and she raises her hand. She taps her pencil on the desk, agitated. She hated seeing someone in distress and not being able to help them. Call it a fatal flaw. She lowers it when it becomes obvious the teacher wouldn't be looking up any time soon.

Amber detailed her drawing then color it in
Zombie character (played anonymously)

He taps his foot, agitated and unable to focus. "Ugh, c'mon, what was it?" He said under his breath, thinking.
Ruiz Mazandarani (played anonymously)

Ruiz slid down in his chair. “Sorry Mr Finch” he said. He took out a sheet of paper and wrote his cell number on it and held it up to Allison it had the words under it ‘txt me’

Allison has to stifle a grin and she slips out her phone, adding his number into her contacts. She glances up, her fingers already flying across the screen, 'What? Right now?' She adds a winking emoji, winking at him slyly to let him know she'd just texted him. As Dave had slid down, her left leg was now pressed against his right leg and she doesn't know whether to move hers or let it stay. She opts to let it stay there, pretending not to notice.

Ruiz felt her leg against his, and he moved his slightly, pressing gently into hers. He then texted Allison 'It's self portrait day and I drew you and you drew me. Trade and sign?' Ruiz didn't like trying to draw himself.

She looks down at her phone as it buzzes, a grin flitting across her face at his message. 'Sure,' she slides her drawing over to him, stealing his. 'You actually have quite the talent. All joking aside.'

She has to suppress a squeal as she feels his leg press into hers, and the butterflies decide to squeal for her, fluttering inside her stomach in hopeless circles. The image the butterflies put into her head causes her to blush and she bites her lip, holding back a laugh.

"And here come's the romance..." *Ryku says sitting down watching allison and dave with each other* "Yall are lucky to find the right person on the first day.." *He says to them* *He then slowly mumbles words under his breath* "I wish I still had someone to care for me..To love me.." *Looking down at his self portrait* "Man..I look terrible.." *He says comparing himself with all the handsome boys in the class*

Allison frowns slightly, her keen ears catching his mumbled words. "What's your name?" She asks softly, turning to him. Her sea-green eyes are filled with empathetic pain, something that only happened when the person feeling the actual pain was hurting enough.

"Oh..Me..?" "The names Ryku...What is yours..?" *He asks*

Ruiz shook his head. "Give us a break already. We just met this hour." He was less empathetic than Allison, and maybe it would sour what seemed to have ignited between them. He turned and started drawing a caricature of another girl in class... Amber he thinks her name was.

Allison raises an eyebrow, but shakes it off, smiling gently at Ryku, "I'm Allison. It's nice to meet you." She turns around again, fear of getting told off a third time catching up to her. She stares at her sketchbook, starting to sketch Ryku the way she thought he should see himself...just as handsome as every other guy who went here. She finishes the small sketch and tears it neatly from her sketchbook, folding it in half and passing it to Ryku, who was directly behind her.

She texts Dave, 'So...that taco stand? Is the offer still up?' She starts another drawing, this one of her six year old sister, Ashlyn. Ashlyn looks exactly like Allison, just younger, and her hair isn't as wavy or as long. The way Allison draws her, and the look on her face, this melancholic smile with slightly wet eyes, signifies that something had happened to her sister. Something tragic. Something she didn't normally share with others.

Allison finishes the drawing and stares down at her little sister's beautiful smile, her own sad smile disappearing as she thinks about the terrible accident.

"Sorry...I just don't like watching romance in the middle of class.." *He says* "But without getting an answer from Allison, The bell rang and he gathered his stuff* "I guess we could talk later..Maybe.." *He said walking out of the classroom*

((*Confusion.* But I did answer your question.*))

((Oops..Late response..)) Before Ryku leaves the room he calls back* "Nice to meet you, Allison!" *And he shoots out the door*

*amber* grabs her stuff and walks out of the class room

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Oakwood High School (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus