Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon did as Yuri said and buckled back in for the descent. She seemed a bit shaken and unnerved as the two made their way from the tarmac to the SUV waiting. The black SUV parked outside the large ornate and grand hotel. “This is the mandarin oriental, It is my favorite hotel when I am visiting London'' The bellmen dressed in sharp redcoats open the door and offer a hand as Lemon steps out of the SUV. As 2 bellmen ran around greeting them by name another pushed open the large oak doors smiling. Lemon stepped close to Yuri and slid her freezing hand into his. A young girl ran up to them presenting room keys and explaining how happy they were to have Lemon back. Lemon Just softly smiled and nodded, almost using Yuri as a barrier between her and people, allowing Yuri to answer all the questions they had and address anything he thought they would need. Finally when the two arrived in the suite Lemon let out a long sigh “I need to change and we are meeting your mother in The Rosebery for tea and a chat and tomorrow we need to head back to school if we don't want to get expelled ” Lemon waves her hand to the bellman and slips him a hundred as she shoves him out the door. As Lemon turned back around to face Yuri "I Left a few notes for that weird blonde boy to watch the club room and a burner phone in case he needed anything" She rubbed her face "Now I must change, we can't be late you keep the time"
Neiko Varda (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

Neiko watched in awe as a myriad of emotions danced across Hinako's face. Hinako, huh? It was a delightful name. The sort that didn't quite roll off the tongue, but made poetry instead. He found himself grinning even before the girl answered his question. "Well, it's very nice to meet you," he murmured back before growing nervous himself.

"Ah, not that I want to bother you! I'm certainly not un-interested in a fine lady as yourself. I love your style and just-!" He shook his head to try to calm away the wild thoughts. Being forward got him into trouble. Flirting with everyone on the street earned him names. Perhaps he should try some subtlety. "A-anyway. Love is my specialty. I've been in it more times than you could possibly count! So, I just want you to know that you can definitely find someone...if you're looking, that is. People like me included." He couldn't help but add in a wink at the end.
Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

Yuri relaxed when they reached their room, having remained stiff and cold-faced the entire time until then. "I'll watch the time," he murmured back as he unbuttoned his shirt. Lemon wasn't the only one who needed to change. His attire had grown sweaty with all the running around they'd done and he needed to impress his step-mother far more than he ever had in the past. Looking around the corner to make sure Lemon could hear him as she got changed herself, he raised an eyebrow.

"That blonde kid? The weirdo who was hitting on me and creating problems?" He shook his head as he threw on a dark blue dress shirt, still crisp and perfectly ironed. "I guess he was the only person with an interest in the club but it's strange that you're suddenly thinking about school now." He felt a bit guilty about that himself. He was a top student. Once upon a time, that was the only thing that mattered to him. Did it really matter if they got expelled at this point though?

Lemon comes around the corner putting small pearls in her ears. Lemon's hair in a high pony to show off her lovely yellow Mariella scallop dress that stops mid-thigh and the full effect made her look like the picture of innocence. "He may be a bit weird but he knows love, we can always call him if you want, Also I guess everything has been a bit much lately and school is just simple, Yuri I need simple, we need simple" she walks over grabbing his hands and looks up into his eyes. She almost looks like a little sad puppy dog when her lip pouts. after a few moments, Lemon straightens Yuri's collar and brushes some hair out of his eyes "You look amazing" her smile is soft, Lemon dreamed of having a moment like this with a boy and she was so glad that however, they ended up here and it was just her and Yuri

Yuri wanted to snort but seeing Lemon, he found himself drawing in a breath instead. She had this way of making every outfit looked tailored to the purpose, so put together, and this time, sweet. He wasn't used to seeing sweet. He brushed a hand along Lemon's shoulder, letting the touch linger as they looked into each other's eyes. "I'm only trying to keep up with you. Looking sharp or pretty or so put together. Besides, I need to make an impression to her at least," he added with a twist of his mouth. He didn't look away from Lemon though as he pondered over her other words. "It seems useless but...you're right. I miss those old days. It feels like years ago even if it was only weeks. I was good at school, after all."

Lemon's skin burned a bit under Yuri's lingering touch. But her eyes seemed a bit distant as he mentioned being good at school. She regretted dragging him into all of this and away from school. She quickly tried to regain her composure and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before she locked her arm in his and they went downstairs to the Roseberry.

As they entered the parlor they saw Yuri's mother in the far corner at a table "I see her, I hope you are ready" Lemon patted his arm with her hand. They walked over and sat across from the women. Lemon's face had the devilish look she previously had when she was killing the men at the cabin. Mrs. Satomura bowed her head and greeted them. "Skip to the point or is the man who witnessed Yuri's birth and why are you listed as his birth mother on his certificate of birth." The women looked taken aback at Lemon's directness and lack of tack then started to mumble something about ordering. Lemon looked mad picked up a knife and jabbed it in the table slicing the woman's hand with the sharp said. Yuri's stepmother groaned pulling her hand back and wrapping it in a napkin. "Now answer, next time will be worse" Lemon glanced at Yuri to see his reaction and she tried to calm herself.

It was strange. Yuri never imagined that he would feel ready for this but the moment he saw his step-mother's face, something turned inside of him. His expression turned cool, so completely intact that it was hard to imagine he wasn't born for such a life. No. He felt neither hatred nor love when he looked at the woman. He felt...disgust.

For a moment, Yuri let Lemon do as she pleased. It felt good to watch but after Lemon's threat to do worse, he held out an arm to stop her despite the fact that his expression only flinched the slightest bit. "Don't bother with that. She clearly already wants to see us fail. We should go about this with more tact...something you're not the best at," he sighed, giving Lemon a sheepish look. Still, he folded his arms across the table to give his 'mother' a critical look. She looked in pain and surprised to be attacked like this both verbally and physically. No doubt, she thought she had them running and afraid. For all of her ambitions, did she really not have as much experience in this world as she acted like? Did she think it would be so easy to kill or frighten them? Then she didn't know Yuri at all.

"As Lemon said, we've come because you challenged us. This is a challenge we're willing to rise to but...I'd like to know why." For the first time since he sat at the table, Yuri's expression turned unsure. "I don't understand what goal you're going toward. Am I in your way? But you took me in. Put your name on my birth certificate. Why? Who is my real mother that you want to hide her from me and feel threatened by me?" He gestured to Lemon. "This girl is a live wire so I doubt I can stop her if she wants to hurt you again so please choose your answers truthfully and carefully."

Lemon leaned back in her chair crossing her own arms as she let Yuri take the lead. it was all Lemon could do to not stab the women a second time and then a third for good measure but she knew she had to trust Yuri's approach with this woman.

The woman was cunning and mischievous like a cat constantly trying to play with her prey. "Your mother is the white wolf of the Solntsevskaya Bratva and was a Brigadier when she met your father" the woman's eyes glinted as she watched the children's reaction. Lemon shot straight up her hand flung to grab Yuri's arm. She was extremely concerned by this news she never had a run-in with the Solntsevskaya Bratva but she had heard of them in and how deadly ruthless and unforgiving they are. "You see the Yuri is quite valuable as he is the heir to their the current Pakhan or boss, Your mother cared so much she left you in the care of your father and your grandfather because he was just a college student and given his family ties they could hide you better so the Bratva wouldn't mold you well into her" The lady pointed one clawed finger at Lemon. "A sick twisted demon who craves blood," the ladies eyes locking in on Lemon "I may not love him as I do my children, but I protected him, While you little girl will cost him his life" She almost flew in a rage across the table as Yuri's mother stood and this time dogged Lemon. "This is the part where I leave" She started to turn and stopped looking back at the pair "Yuri you are no longer welcomed home, I hope she is worth it" The women left a few eyes turning in their direction as Lemon fell back into her seat.

She looked at Yuri and her heart began to break. She knew the only thing her cared about was his sibling and she just took them away. She fiddled with her napkin before looking at his stricken face "Yuri. I am so sorry, This is all my fault" she sunk back lower in her seat and became sad

Yuri fought hard to keep his face calm as his step-mother spoke. So much happened though. Solntsevskaya Bratva? Who were they? Judging by the way Lemon went tense next to him, no one expected this. Afraid? Relieved? Angry? He couldn't decide what to feel once knowing something about his mother. However, it was nothing like the information in his own memories.

"Lemon..." he murmured once the other woman had left. Yuri's eyes still stared at the door. Not because he wanted his step-mother to come back or he regretted or anything like that. It was like his body moved underwater. Slow, heavy, but somehow free and weight-less. Everything had narrowed down to a single point. "Lemon, nothing is your fault. I'm not upset. This is something that my own family has done." Whoever the heck they were. Finally, he turned to look at the blonde girl, clumsily moving a hand so he could slip it into hers. It was a warm gesture even when his eyes remained shut-off behind the cold lens of his glasses. "We should go. People are staring and the police will show up soon after that stunt you pulled. We'll talk in the hotel room, yeah?" Maybe by then, he would have puzzled his way through all this information and decided how he felt about it.

Lemon mumbled a soft "Yea" as she let Yuri drag her away and when the two were finally tucked safely back in their room did lemon dare to speak "Your mother was in the Russian Mob and would hold the title of a captain, which is very rare in their world" She slowly rubbed her temples as she sat on the bed and slipped off her shoes. "but your the heir to the family like me, meaning if this got out we could have big problems" she tried to restate everything an think over each piece of information in her head as she said it. Finally, she fell back on the bed and rolled over "Unzip me, I am stuck" She laid face down "We can nap and leave in time to be back to school tomorrow" she waited for Yuri to unzip as she spoke

After undoing the first few buttons on his shirt, Yuri shook his head and tugged the whole thing off. It left his glasses askew but his frustration a little calmer. Was it bad that he wanted to sleep for a week just to get away from this all? "You know, I never wanted to be an heir or see my birth mother as some kind of villain," he sighed as he sat next to Lemon. He tugged down the zipper before courteously looking away, though it wasn't just about courtesy at this point. Too many thoughts swam in his head to allow for thoughts like that. "Well, I don't think she was something like that. My mother was...gentle. When I knew her. She probably hid her name like that and left my father because she didn't want us involved. And somehow, I still ended up in this kind of life. Do you think it's in my blood?" He leaned back against the pillow, looking at Lemon over his shoulder. "Maybe we should stay here for a bit so that we can recuperate. Going back to school at this point will feel too strange."

After being unzipped Lemon stood letting her dress fall in a heap on the ground. She had on a pale blue slip it wasn't all that revealing but in its own innocent way was seductive. Lemon pondered Yuri's question as she crawled up the bed to rest against the large pillows like Yuri had. "We don't have to go to school, We don't have to do anything" She leaned her head back and closed her eyes "We don't have to leave this room in Pairs for a week or we can get fanny packs an walk around like tourist if that's what you truly want" she opened her eyes and rolled her head to look at Yuri "As for your other question, and your mother, It is in our blood but it doesn't have to be the only thing to define us" She rolls closer and clasp his hand "Want to order everything off of the room service menu I'm starving" And with that Lemon looks like a rich spoiled school girl again.

Yuri managed a quick smile. It didn't matter if Lemon wielded her bloodline like a weapon. Some moments, she sparkled with such sweetness that it hurt. "Thanks." He shifted so he could brush a strand of hair back from her forehead before dropping his hand again. "I don't think it's really a good idea to wallow here. People will get antsy--we made quite a scene before and I do worry about my grades. Besides, it's not good to run away from things. Still, another night here should't cause a problem. I've always wanted to see the Louvre and eat lavish meals. What sort of room service do you think they have?" He shifted again, this time to smile more brightly at Lemon.

As Yuri spoke a large smile crossed her face and she leaned in a bit as he brushed the hair out of her eyes "Great we will order the whole menu tonight and we will go see everything in the morning" She clapped her hands and bounced a bit as she picked up the phone and placed the order. She turned back to Yuri "I love their lobster noodles and I got some tea biscuits since I didn't get any with your mother" She pouted a bit as she stared deeply into yuri's eyes. She started to blush a bit and she looked away at the large suite.

Yuri found himself staring back even after Lemon looked away. "You're amazing, you know that," he breathed. "I have no intention of living up to my bloodline, but...I do want to live up to you. Even if everyone learns that I'm an heir to another family, I'll always be your right hand." Shaking his head, he managed another smile. "Sorry, I know we're not trying to be serious right now. The tea biscuits sound really nice. Should we change before they deliver the food?" he added, laying one hand on the satin corners of Lemon's dress where they hung around the zipper. "I don't want anyone else to see you like this."

Lemon's gaze lingered for a long while after Yuri's comment She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek as an answer before she rolled off and made her way to the bathroom to change into an oversized T-shirt and pajama shorts that even on her small frame seemed a bit too short. after a while and a solid pep talk to herself about if Yuri. She opened the door as there was a knock and the food was being delivered and set up in there dining area of the suite. Her mouth was watering slightly as she watched the room service boy. But she looked past him to see Yuri watching her every move. Slowly Lemon's Face started to burn and the realization of what this slowly was becoming started to set in, It was a life she never knew to dream of.

Yuri quickly set about getting changed while Lemon was out of the room. Pajamas were one of those store-bought sets in navy blue with pale green patternings, probably something his father bought on a whim. Still, it felt more comfortable than the stiff clothing he'd been wearing as of late as he wasn't quite used to them yet. Once the room service arrived, he watched the boy with only mild interest, his gaze finding Lemon's instead. Oh. He looked away, feeling very much like he existed inside of some romantic movie, something he still planned to study for use in his own life. And wasn't that a very strange thought after such an action-filled morning? Once the service boy had left, Yuri took a plate and sat on the bed. "Should....we maybe watch a movie as we eat? I feel like we won't have another opportunity like this for a long time."

Lemon bit into a greasy burger as Yuri spoke. she quickly shook her head while trying to cover her mouth with the back of her hand. She swallowed hard before holding up the burger toward Yuri "THIS IS amazing" she set it down and grabbed a macaroon taking a bite and did this to a few more foods before finally sitting down on the bed next to Yuri with a plate of random food and a coke. The girl's eating habits were sometimes just as odd as she was. "You know I love your PJs, Maybe we should get a matching set" She nudged Yuri playfully before snatching the remote and browsing the movie selection.

"Maybe we should," Yuri murmured back with a small shake of his head, smiling as he watched Lemon eat. She looked so happy that he had to take a bite of lasagna, enjoying the way the noodles melted in his mouth. "I like the pajamas you're wearing now though, as much as I'd like a matching set." Even the idea of a matching boyfriend-girlfriend look made him flush so he focused his attention on the TV screen. "I don't know any of these titles so you should pick at random. It probably won't surprise you that I didn't grow up watching movies. Even if it's The Godfather, I haven't seen it."

Lemon laughed a bit at Yuri and his lack of movie knowledge. She finally decided on some old black and white movie about Nazis, Love and Maraco. At some point after a good amount of food Lemon had fallen asleep her head resting against Yuri.

The next morning Lemon Woke before Yuri, She nudged him dramatically until he awoke. “Wake up” she playfully nugged him again. “We have so much to do today, in the city” She Slowly brushed his hair out of his eyes and gave him a kiss on the forehead before handing him his glasses. Lemon flowed with such ease like this was such a normal morning routine for them. It wasn’t until she stood in the hot shower that she stucked in a long breath hoping this wasn’t a dream. Finally, she was changed and ready for a day of sightseeing around the city

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus