Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Johnny Joestar (played by Okuyasu)

"Hm. You look like a beautiful young lady. I'd date you, despite our age gap."
Althea (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Um... Pass..."
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Likewise, it is a pass from, I, DIO!”
Mallory (played by Marin)

"...I like your style, but you also scare me. So I'll have to unapproach you now."
Reject

"Guy, y're a scrappin' child, s'that's a'ready a big ol' no-no f'me," Sprite grimaced, looking upon the purple-clad girl in a way akin to how an untrained war medic might cringe at seeing their severely mangled patients. "An' even if y'were in m'age range.. nah, nah. I dunno, nothin' wrong wit' havin' all sortsa weird powers t'mess up bad sucko's days with, but, y'know.. t'way y'seem t'go about flauntin' it y's jus' makes me feel real, real uneasy." Most of the time, it was her who pulled the stupid pranks and embarassed her friends for the laughs of it, yet this kid and her antics managed to instill into her a level of awkwardness, discomfort and slight disgust that Sprite had rarely felt before. Distraction time; now it was her turn!
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Oh, definitely date! You seem like someone I can rely on and if it's not too bold for me to say, you sound like someone who deserves to have a good time, yourself! I know a few hole-in-the-wall restaurants that sell good and cheap food. Orrr I could cook you some myself! Have you had shakshouka before?"
Xeno (played by Zelphy)

"Ohoh? She definitely seems interesting, and she's really cute!! Heheheh I'd have to say date for this one."
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“Reject… sorry”
Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Yeah, uh, pass.."
Tch...pass...I don't have time for dating...
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

"You just said you didn't have time for dating, so I'll reject. It is a pity, though." He shrugged and turned away, making it obvious that it wasn't much of a pity at all, to him, at least.
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Ew, why would I date you?" The obnoxious teenager sneered while flicking his hair back. "I'm only into girls, you see."
Aphrodite (played by JetFire)

“So rude…Reject…for many obvious reasons.” She says and then she leaned against a wall.
Kyo Shiro-Han (played anonymously)

Hmm I dont know with this one I'd have to say reject
Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Ugh... When even an assassin is put off by you, you know you've got a problem. Hard pass."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“Maybe date…” the boy blinked nervously since he was in his cross dressing outfit at the moment*
Alan Ridgewood (played anonymously)

"You seem very amusing. Maybe we should go out to dinner sometime..." He offered, not too sure if he was making the right choice.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I don’t know..but date maybe?” *the boy said looking unsure at the person*
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Well, aren't you a dear? While I must pass on principle of being nine entire years your senior, I'm sure you'll find a beau of your own easily."
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

"Reject. For some legal reasons."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus