Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Jamie Red (played anonymously)

"Sorry Sweet Flower but I have to pass. I'm only into hardier girls. I wouldn't want to break you."
Min-ji (played anonymously)

"Apologies, but I will be passing."
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

"You seem nice and maybe we could be friends, but I'll have to pass because I'm into guys."
Valentine (played by KingdomOdd1)

Pass

Valentine shook his head slightly, and held up a notepad with shaky hands. Notepad: Sorry, but I don't think you would be a good loyal girlfriend, and I also don't think your clothing and style is very appropriate. I also don't know if I'm even around your age, and as I said before, I don't think you'll take our relationship seriously...
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Romance
"you look very fun, also i think you look very friendly, nice to meet you, i am liza"
Neo (played by JetStorm)

Neo smiled slightly. "I suppose we could go on a date and see how things go,Romance." he said.
Crispy (played by KingdomOdd1)

Romance

"What are you?" Crispy studied Neo, and shrugged slightly, "Welp, I don't know what you are, but sure. We can go on a few dates or something. Or we can just be friends too. You seem like a cool guy, and I'm always up for an anime marathon." Crispy finger gunned Neo, "I don't mind being a couple or just being friends, either way, we'd get along great."
Rykando Bishop (played anonymously)

"I have to say it's a pass, don't take it too personally but you're way too young and definitely not my type" Ryker tried to let the rejection roll off alittle easier, nervously rubbing the back of his neck using his mechanical arm.
Anette (played anonymously)

"I think a date with you would be nice, maybe a small bit of fun and romance to see how it all pans out. Coffee or dinner? Your choice."
Lunara (played anonymously)

“Romance.” The dryad chuckled and winked at the human.
Komo (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Romance, "i like nature and you look interesting, i could go on a date with you"
Loralie (played by JetStorm)

"Romance."
Fallen Sky (played anonymously)

I guess I could romance...
Mia (played by KingdomOdd1)

Romance(?)

"You don't seem like you really want to get into a relationship, but if you would like I wouldn't mind going on a few dates. Of course, if you change your mind, and do like our dates. As well as me liking them, we can hang out more often, and maybe go on a few more small dates." Mia smiled brightly, "Either way, I would love to get to know you better."
Mallory (played by Marin)

Hmm... Romance!

You seem like a nice girl! And romance can be anything you want it to be, right? A friend can be just as special as a lover if you want them to be.
"I'll pass," Jupiter stated lightly with a delicate smile creasing her lips. "We can still be friends, though! Sad that isn't an option, in the first place. But that's quite alright!"
Alice Creed (played by _Apollo_)

“I... think I’ll have to pass. In all honesty, you seem sweet. But that’s not exactly my type. Good luck.”
Alice shrugged and raised an eyebrow, turning to the person who would judge her next.
Zelestina Krest (played anonymously)

"There are a few reasons why I pass..." Zelestina said as she looked at the young girl, "One, I don't think you're my type. Two, I'm straight, and three, you seem more like a child I would adopt than have a romance with..."
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Sorry, but I’ll have to pass! Wouldn’t mind being friends, though!”
"hard pass, although we both are machines i don't do boats"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus