Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Caspian Grey (played by _Apollo_)

“I.. think I’ll pass. Nothing personal. Machines just... don’t quite hit it off with me.”
He shrugged and tugged on his sleeve.
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“You seem nice and we both don’t like the same kind of music.... so I would be willing to take a chance with romance.
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

Connor shakes his head and keeps sharpening the blade of a tomahawk with a wet stone.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

It would be strained at times (maybe even often), but I could see a romance here!
Well, I would lie if I said, I wouldn’t wanna throw a lil’ romance your way, Darlin’ Dotty
Aron snow (played anonymously)

Maybe romance maybe not" Lavender said.
" Nope I like cats" Pinky laughed
Willy (played anonymously)

"I'm very sorry but I am just not interested. I am sure you will make someone else very happy."
Cyrus Reed (played anonymously)

"I suppose a drink or two couldn't hurt. What do you say?"
Bee (played anonymously)

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm a bit too nervous about this type of thing, so I'm going to pass. So sorry about that, I hope you're not offended."
Monroe (played anonymously)

"Yes."
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

Monroe wrote:
"Yes."

“Indeed!”
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.
Oscar (played by KingdomOdd1)

Pass

Oscar didn't look up from with book, "I'm not dating anyone anytime soon."
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

"Pass"

Jessica said with a smirk. "Would anyone want to go out on a date with you anyway?"
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Oi, donna talk to the wee lad like that, he’s just a kid!”

“On that note, pass! Reckon I’d just drink yer blood if I had to hang around near ye.”
Shiawasena Hikari (played anonymously)

"Hmmm..." Josephine came across the dwarf as he conversed with the woman before him. The way he defended the child caught her attention...

Once he was done talking, she looked at him and said, "Whatever comes between us is uncertain, so I'll have to sadly pass for love can only be judged by how our strings would intertwine. I prefer to see how things would go... Also, despite having some rough edges here and there, I believe you have a good heart, Mr. Thibbledorf. Others may not agree, but that's still how I see it..."

Josephine smiled caringly and waited for the man, woman or creature who would come next.
Mallory (played by Marin)

Mallory had to take a moment to reflect on her feelings. Beautiful girls often did make her question herself in ways she rarely allowed herself to think too hard about, lest she realize something about herself. Her heart and her brain were at odds in this regard. "...I guess we could give it a try and see how it feels~!" she relented somewhat light-heartedly, her heart winning out.

Romance.
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Well! If what you’re looking for is beautiful girls I’m your gal! Uh.. but I’m not sure how I feel about your appetite so how about we leave it at a friendship instead?” The gnome sweat dropped and backed away slowly.
Christopher Grant (played by KansasVenomoth)

"A gnome, eh? I suppose one date wouldn't hurt, so yeah, I ain't passing this time." The racer confirmed, nodding. "Though, uh, what exactly do gnomes eat? I can't imagine Burger King or Panda Express would be doable..."
Taluna (played anonymously)

Christopher Grant wrote:
"Though, uh, what exactly do gnomes eat? I can't imagine Burger King or Panda Express would be doable..."

“Ew! None of that human food, please. We gnomes eat cupcakes and cake and lots of sweets! The more magical the better!”
"Hmmm... I never seen a uinque beauty like you before. I wouldn't pass up a date. In fact I look forward to one."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus