Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

"I must pass. My duty takes too much forefront to give any time to such things as love. You've a good heart, but I fear you seek glory too much."
Halasian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Aye... I could spend time with ya.... looks like you would be worthy to be beside both in battle and in bed.”
"I believe I could find myself content with you, but I fear my very nature would bring you only trouble. At least you seem like one I could stand beside when the battles rage."
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

I do like redheads. But I ain't sure what to think 'bout them horns. Think I got 'nuff trouble already, Toots. Pass.
John Robert Marron wrote:
I do like redheads. But I ain't sure what to think 'bout them horns. Think I got 'nuff trouble already, Toots. Pass.

"Love you to death... that is... hang him!" Barked Judge Lawless

(aka pass)
She met his face with an armored fist." false judge. The law is not inflexible and unfeeling. Unlike you."
Anton Madsen (played by j_a7980)

A woman of faith and also not a big fan of the undead? I think romance could be an option on my behalf.
Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

“Not a fan of the undead, eh?” He hissed slightly, frowning and clicking his tongue.
“Sorry, Mate, but that’s wont work out so well with me, then.”
He laughed humourlessly, “I’ll pass.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

She took a slow scanning look at him, then held up her hand, igniting a green flame."IA IA FTAHGN" and then proceeded to toss a bolt of flame at him."I don't date corpses."
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Perhaps it's just me, but I'm thinking ve wouldn't get along well."
Pass
Nails (played anonymously)

“I’m not usually this shallow but.. I’d date you solely because what you’re wearing. Man, that’s some skimpy clothing...”
"Pass. You're too shallow. Romance should be a mutual attraction between two people, a glance at their face, a recognition of attraction. The tenderness of traded words, the offer of an admiring smile. Shy at first before you take a step closer, intrigued, and inspired to step a little further. Not the material display of their possessions!"
Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

Maverick grinned.
“I like you!! I’d definitely give you a try.... you seem very interesting and amusing. I think we’d get along just fine.”
His mismatched eyes glittered softly.
“That is, if you don’t mind interacting with a vampire.”
Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

*Throws a flask of holy water at the man with mismatched glittering eyes." As she huffs. "Merde! I was too late for the other gent.!!!" She still intends to stake the vampire. Pass.
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Hard pass.”
"Pass! Aye, ye ankle-biter, and rightly so. Being of the Leannan Si, you guys haven't got a 'cat in hells chance'."
Ciel Marie Durand (played by Falyn)

*Avec un regard discrète d'intérêt. L'effleurement d'une touche de la main et des mots doux.* Romance
"Damn it! I wish I paid more attention in French class. Yet...no words need to be spoken. Romance has a language of its own." : )
Railan (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Ohh... dark and enchanting .... I could hardly pass you up!”
Romance?
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm....It's gonna be a pass from me! Sorry, I'm just not into dating women!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus