Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She wakes up and looks at the male"it is too early, or late? Leave me alone before I summon my sword and slice into you"
Lumina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Appearing in the black mists of Chaos, Lumina shows herself. "Now, what are you doing here? Don't you know visitors aren't allowed in the realm of Chaos, lest they can handle it?"
Drake Lie (played anonymously)

He wakes up and roars at the new person in his presence, he then grows to show his true form, done with all the visitors. Then he stops"chaos? Perhaps we can make a deal" laughs to himself.
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

original.gif
Amritha (played anonymously)

Waking up to see a beautiful woman she doesn't know at the end of her bed, Amritha raises one dark brow and points to the door. "I am unaware how you are in here, but remove yourself before I remove you."
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"Get out of my tree" she grabs her staff
Sprawled out on her belly to protect her wings which appeared after a thumping noise appeared “please put your staff away before I summon Amren...I have no idea what she is but we all have our guesses for the Tiny Ancient One.” She grumbled going back to sleep
Drew (played anonymously)

Drew grabs the nearest object and brandishes it like a weapon.
"Who's there!?" she cries. As her eyes adjust, she raises an eyebrow and straightens. "Well... what do we have here?" she asks with a smirk.
"Oi, lass..." Her hands immedietally grasp her bolt-action SMLE...And she takes off her safety, and cycles the bolt to find a round in the chamber now. She aims it accordingly. "Get out of here!"
Pepper (played anonymously)

"Oh, hello... pardon me, but what are you doing on my scratching post? How did you get up there?"
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

“Oh! Why hello there.” Raven rises to her feet into a long, luxurious stretch. “I see I’ve been visited by a mysterious and handsome gentlepurr.”

Her eyes narrow as she saunters toward Pepper. She steps in close and brushes past him, her tail briefly curling around his chin. She circles to his other side and whispers in the tabby’s ear. “So what can I do for you, stranger?”
"Hhn-I was just about to, err.. huh?" No sooner had Randle returned to rather boring realm of the awakened than he recognized the face of a fellow feline by his desk. That was what struck him first, and for the better too, because all that hovered beneath the gentle, fuzzy features that could be any Feli's shocked him shitless. "Now that's.. not something ya see every day. Is there something ya need?" Where he'd expected to see the rest of a young girl's body, he instead saw a sack of bones and fur that was baby-sized at most. Why was she built like that? Sitting like that couldn't possibly be comfortable either, right? And most importantly- why wasn't this madly malformed dwarf-toddler of a Feli wearing.. anything?! "Well, err, I guess we can get to that later. Here, eh, looks like you need this more than I do.." He scuffled his way back to the normal bipedal stance any Feli ought to have, and gently draped his trenchcoat over the feline's teeny shoulders- all while Allis, just out of bed to investigate the ruckus, looked upon the absurd display with surprise and disbelief. It was a night to remember indeed.

"Oh my, so many fellow felines! That last one was rather odd. However, I am enjoying the company."
Nine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yo....What's up with the cats, hey?!" I mean, it could be worse...But in any case, Nine doesn't do anything.

Pepper hissed. "Is there anything wrong with being a cat?"
Rhea in a groggy voice “oh look...a cat...I supposed you’d like to play with my wings? There’s also leftover Winter Solstice meat waiting for any friendly felines in the kitchen, help yourself.”
"GaaAAH!" Chiro flings his sheets aside and leaps onto the windowsill above his swaying sleeping cot. "What the-!?"

He crouches on all fours, balancing precariously on that little ledge and adopting a hunched, feral posture meant to be threatening: tail curled and fluffed up, tiny feathered wings flared open, face twisted into a frozen snarl. The keyword there is "meant." Aside from his expression- the snarl exposing long, sharp canines -Chiro couldn't look less dangerous, and when he finally realizes what he's looking at- a very pretty young lady with a human face and possibly huge, feathered wings- he relaxes just a little, more awe-struck than frightened.

"Uh...wha-what do you want? It's rude to wake up a stranger in the dead of night, y'know." That last sentence is tacked on with the barest hint of a growl flashing across his face, but for most part his admonition sounds hollow.
Paige (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hey!" She instantly snaps for one of her daggers, having in her hands ready. This maid can fight...I guess? "What are you doing here?!"
Nails (played anonymously)

Nails wakes up and stares at the maid. “Huh!? I don’t remember ordering room service! Well, since you’re here can I get some OJ and a bagel? Hm, and maybe some of you too, baby, rowr ~.”
In her simple room her armor neatly stacked to the side of the room, her sword resting against the wall by the head of the bed. The half demon's eyes open, but the woman makes no move to rise. Yet. "I advise you be gone before I am out of this bed."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus