Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Flux (played by Sarlic)

He sits up and looks over"Who let the fly in"He raises his hand and his sword floats over from the side of his bed and flys at her, the other sword floating up to defend against her charging at him
Starwarsfan

Who let the assassin in! * hides face in pillow and curls under the blanket* i don't want to die!
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

(No character, so I pick Elena)

“Mmmmm... if you’re not a Dream, come to bed with me and let’s cuddle.”
Jane the killer (played by Starwarsfan)

Heather Greene wrote:
(No character, so I pick Elena)

“Mmmmm... if you’re not a Dream, come to bed with me and let’s cuddle.”

(( oops sorry ))
Nope i don't cuddle
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Holy @&#%! Coo' costume, but uh... Why you here?! Did I pick you up las' ni'ht or sumthin'?" The phoenix's face scrunched up in mild confusion, as if she really can't recall before shrugging. "Eh, eff it. I've dun stupider @&#% dis year."
The Puppet (played anonymously)

* wakes up* Oh my gosh!! its a human!! can i steal your soul! * laughs evilly*
Eryi (played by Sarlic)

"Stop bothering me,Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here...let's do this in about 10 hours"He lays down and falls asleep
Yuki (played anonymously)

awakes
" oh sweet mama your cute...im mean uh...n-neverming " falls back asleep
Poppy (played anonymously)

Poppy shifted on the bed and curled up on her side to get a better look at who was there. The confusion was clear on her face as she asked, "Did Mister Galdo send you to me? If not, then I think it's best you leave before he comes back."
Elena (played by Starwarsfan)

Shyly looks at her* uh.....why is there a lady right there...this is worse than the time with the baker under my bed or the clown in my closet...uh....Aunt may!!! Peter!! there's a lady in my room!!
Kiro Wasaki (played by Nivela)

Kiro watches the person and yawns, blinking drearily. “.... are you another nightmare..?” He whispers, so very unsure. He hopes so, but at the same time he doesn’t.
Dr Ahriman Ejaz (played by Sarlic)

"You have ten seconds to get out of here before I kill you...10...9...2...1"A black come crawls out of his back and stabs him in the chest
Kaedi looks at the person, blinking a lot, and then she clears her eyes, yawning. "....Who's there? Oooh, it's a dream... wait..." She pinches herself. "Owh! Nope not a dream!... Wait... Even better!" She giggles.
Jane the killer (played by Starwarsfan)

" wakes up and looks at you * OH hello princess care to sleep here tonight * raises knife*
Archie Json (played by Sarlic)

"b-before you kill me can I make one call"He says and before he gets a response he grabs his phone and uses it as a gateway...vanishing
Oona Lehder (played anonymously)

Blinks away some sleep and sits up in bed. After a quick second, screaming, just screaming!

giphy.gif
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

Mina patted the area next to her, "Why don't you come lay your pretty self on next to me, hmm? I promise I won't get too handsy...or bite ya too hard."

giphy.gif
Coral Heart (played by DarkCrow)

Cora wakes up, takes a moment to look Wilhelmina over for a second before she ends up looking like this, probably:

tumblr_p358vl6l8D1r0l69no1_400.gif
Elena (played by Starwarsfan)

wakes up and burst out crying* MOM!!!!
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

He looks up"Rox did you let someone in"
Rox gurgles and tackles her, pushing her away
"I'm sorry, excuse my friend but please leave, It's the middle of the night"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus