Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

The vampire woke up and her eyes were completely red instead of her normal blue. "Shhh, you might wake up my bodyguard and he isn't exactly friendly to what he sees as threats", she says as she opens a window.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He woke up and threw a Sharpie marker in her general direction not even bothering to sit up.
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

" Im sleeping, would you leave? " She'd ask, she sleeps in a pool of magma most of the time so she just kinda sinks down further
Jack Viola (played anonymously)

He perked his head up from his pillow and nodded, "Hello dear, you must be lost?" Jack said with a soft, angelic voice. "Or are you planning to rob me?" He did a little pout. "Either way, I'm very tired and need my rest. If you wait until I next awake, then I will help guide you back to where you came from. If you are a robber, then I will call my uncle, he works for the Scotland Yard, he he!" Jack's laugh sounded ethereal and lovely to hear.
Pango (played by Reithesniper)

Pango loads a handgun " Get out of my house"
Karkat Vantas (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING?!" he proceeds to pick pango up and kick her out of his house
Folo Pugs (played by Reithesniper)

" I dont really sleep anymore, kinda a ghost" she'd kinda just thrown a blanket on him
Klaus Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Klaus wasn't even surprised, he was so used to seeing ghosts, it was normal for him. Opening his bloodshot, baggy eyes, he spoke; "Hey, I'm...trying to sleep? If you could stop...starin'at me, it would be appreciated. Danke." Klaus said, scratching his bare chest, which moved his pink feather boa a bit. "Unless you have a smoke. You got one of those?" Klaus raised a brow, smirking a bit.

"Klaus, no, you don't need any more smokes." Ben said to him, no one else could hear or see him though... Just Klaus.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

The grabbed a crayon and threw it at the man before going back to sleep.
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Amu didn’t sleep with all eyes closed but even so she was surprised when suddenly there was a man in her room. The large sphinx didn’t want to get off the bed to disturb Tali so instead just loafed on the spot and stared at the intruder. If he knew what was good for him he’d leave.
Drael looked up at the sphinx. He chuckled a bit and sat up and stretched. "You look tired. Come on. You can take my bed" he got out of the bed and he left the room and went to go get himself his favorite beverage: coconut water.
Nova Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“Hello Drael. To what do i owe the pleasure?”
Jaga (played by Reithesniper)

Jaga throws a bunch of spell scrolls at the entity, absolutely terrified
Patches (played by GingerHades)

The little ragdoll positively struggled to climb onto the bed. For one so small and with no muscle to aid them, it was a daunting task, but one they managed to accomplish.

You can imagine how disappointed they felt when they saw nobody in bed.

What a shame! Patches would have loved to find a new friend to invite to the Dreamworld. Upset, they jumped down, falling flat on their face in an ungraceful landing. Suddenly jumping up with a smile and high hopes, Patches leaves the room to find another sleeping individual.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Omigosh, you're so cute!" Mimi beamed at the ragdoll, scooping Patches up and cuddling them without a second thought. She idly wondered how they had gotten into her room, but figured this must just be a surprise gift from the Devil himself. After all, Patches was cute and vaguely creepy- the exact kind of thing Mimi liked. She cheerfully prepared to go back to sleep, now with Patches in her arms... Completely unaware of the horrors that would await her if she entered the Dreamworld.
Robin (played by Jaws)

Robin sat up from the bed, seeing Mimi. "I don't judge but do you have to appear in my bedroom?", she said, "There is a big hunt awaiting for me tomorrow." Robin then showed Mimi the guest room of her house, "Please stay the night. It is quite dangerous out in the dark."
Elmyra Thaylan (played by SoulHeart57)

“Uh… Why is there a hunter on my bed? Have i been found…. Oh dear.”
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Zero looks at the being at the end of his bed "Well arent you just the cutest thing?" He says sitting up "You can stay, just dont eat all the salsa and shredded cheese-"
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat up and blinked a few times before his smile took. He slid out of bed and took Zero by the arm to a different wing of the palace and to a relatively large guest room. He opened the door and in the elegant room was a king-sized bed with ornate sheets and a fluffy blanket. He pointed into the room and had a royal servant assigned to look after Zero.
At first, the woman asleep didn't seem to realize that there was someone at the end of her bed. She was perfectly still, and might have passed for a statue if not for the healthy coloring of her skin... but everything else? Her eyes didn't twitch in sleep. She didn't stir. And she breathed so quietly it was impossible to catch even the faintest echo...

... almost, in fact, as if she wasn't breathing at all?

Too still, too cold - no living being had ever been quite that motionless--

-- and then, all of sudden, she straightened into a sitting position and her eys opened, looking right at Veliai. It wasn't the fumbling movements of someone passing from sleep to wake, nor the abrupt jolt of someone who had been awakened suddenly. She had switched into a sitting position, and her eyes had snapped open, almost like a machine that had been activated by an invisible hand.

Her eyes observed the figure at the end of her bed. Not narrowing - not peering. She could see him as well as if all the lights had been turned on. What was in those eyes? They seemed... amused, an eerie contrast from her artificial movements and impassive facade.

Her lips curved in a smile. Sharp, biting. The smile of a predator.

"It's endearing, when biologics think that their... enhancement... can spare them. Kinda cute, even." She chuckled, a sound both inhuman and ull of hatred. Then, in a mockingly sweet voice, she added:" This is the part where you run, imp." The next instant, red laser beams flashed from her eyes, with a sizzling noise.

((OOC from Crit: so I watched the new M3GAN film and oh my gosh she's SO much a younger, nicer and less-deranged version of Derane 🤣 So I couldn't resist stealing the "part where you run" line!))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus